Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Beretta 92 Elite LTT

Site Supporter
    Tony Mayer offers both of his OWB holsters specifically for the 92 LTT. I'm using his OWB2 for my full-size PX4s and like it, but I'd recommend his OWB1 for the 92 since you can get more cant with it...unless you want a straight-drop holster, in which case I'd flip a coin.

That’s very cool that they make holsters specifically for the Elite LTT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GyroF-16 View Post
    Anybody got a good handle on a source for a quality OWB holster for this gun, preferably in kydex?
    I’m looking for something to use in IDPA. So far the best contender is the Blade-Tech offering on the Wilson Combat site... but that one is made for the rounded Wilson trigger guard.
    Who’s got ideas for a 92A1 / Langdon LTT compatible OWB holster?
    Tony at JMCK made me this custom holster to my specs for the Langdon LTT Elite.
    Name:  IMG_1919.jpg
Views: 3464
Size:  50.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by GyroF-16 View Post
    Anybody got a good handle on a source for a quality OWB holster for this gun, preferably in kydex?
    I’m looking for something to use in IDPA. So far the best contender is the Blade-Tech offering on the Wilson Combat site... but that one is made for the rounded Wilson trigger guard.
    Who’s got ideas for a 92A1 / Langdon LTT compatible OWB holster?
    Most M9A1 and M9A3 holsters should work. The LTT has basically the same profile as an M9A1, and the only differences (profile wise) from the A3 is the rail and grip.

I'd check with the usual suspects for quality holster work. JM, Darkstar gear, Keepers, Mastermind, CCC, Philster. One of those guys should be able to help.

-Cory
    Last edited by Cory; 06-07-2018 at 07:01 AM.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Nesbitt View Post
    Tony at JMCK made me this custom holster to my specs for the Langdon LTT Elite.
    Name:  IMG_1919.jpg
Views: 3464
Size:  50.5 KB
    Thanks, Bill! That’s pretty much exactly what I was imagining.
    I guess the “Custom” in the name is for real, as in “we’ll make you things that aren’t on the menu.”
    Looks like I’ll need to give them a call.

Ah dammit...I'm all set to buy a DW Valkyrie for my 50th b-day...and now this is real. Can't afford both at this time...
    I know, I know, first world problems.

Quick question about these..Is Langdon Tactical building these from pistols he gets from Beretta, or are they having Beretta build them, like WC does?

JM Custom Kydex has them now available to make specifically for the 92 Elite LTT... Name:  Screenshot 2018-06-07 10.48.05.jpg
Views: 3023
Size:  37.7 KB

Available here, https://www.jmcustomkydex.com/p/OWB-V2.html
    Wotan in W. IA
    Sig Sauer P229 SAS (primary)
    P224 (secondary / warm weather)
    EDC in The Keeper AIWB

Quote Originally Posted by ralph View Post
    Quick question about these..Is Langdon Tactical building these from pistols he gets from Beretta, or are they having Beretta build them, like WC does?
    My understanding is that the pistols are being built by Beretta in the same factory that Beretta builds the WC pistols. The trigger work will be done by Langdon Tactical if it is ordered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by cor_man257 View Post
    Most M9A1 and M9A3 holsters should work. The LTT has basically the same profile as an M9A1, and the only differences (profile wise) from the A3 is the rail and grip.

I'd check with the usual suspects for quality holster work. JM, Darkstar gear, Keepers, Mastermind, CCC, Philster. One of those guys should be able to help.

-Cory
    Also, Red Hill Tactical shows both the M9A1 and M9A3 as options for the competition holster. I have their single-layer holster made for an M9A1 and an M9A3 fits in it as well. Had the double layer version been available when I got mine I would have ordered that (they are very nice) but there's nothing wrong at all with the single-layer.
    Last edited by cyberiad; 06-09-2018 at 01:35 PM.

User Tag List