Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Beretta 92 Elite LTT

I wholeheartedly agree. The perfect 92. I'm probably going to have to sell some stuff, because I want a pair.

This is my grail 92 as well.

Unfortunately I won't be able to buy one because it's not on the California approved roster.

Site Supporter
    Time to go through the gun safe and find things to sell so I can order one of these. Or two with a Wilson to make three. Because one is none.

Put my order in. I also just installed my trigger job in a bag on my m9 and can't wait to get my LTT Elite with trigger job!
    "...we suffer more in imagination than in reality." Seneca, probably.

Quote Originally Posted by CraigS View Post
    For a the guys who don't like the color of the M9A3, this is your pistol.
    Or the tritiums on the A3. I’m not going to buy this because I already have practically the same thing but just wanted to point out how good of a job Beretta has been doing lately, getting guns people actually want with the EL collaborations. I’m happy Beretta is doing this.

Quote Originally Posted by Guerrero View Post
    Trying to cut through all the noise in the previous thread, is this similar/the same to what Keeper @Prdator has in this video?

https://youtu.be/z9jdO_x8hig
    I'm 99% certain that Spencer has a full house LTT worked M9A1.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The wait is killing me... On order with tigger job as well.

Also have a Keeper AIWB and a JM Custom Kydek Claw 2.5 on order for it. Will be my ALT EDC (currently my primary is the P226 SAS.)
    Wotan in W. IA
    Sig Sauer P229 SAS (primary)
    P224 (secondary / warm weather)
    EDC in The Keeper AIWB

Quote Originally Posted by OnionsAndDragons View Post
    I'm 99% certain that Spencer has a full house LTT worked M9A1.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Indeed. With certain parts NP3 treated by robar.

Site Supporter
    After getting to play with these at the PX4CC and the 92 LTT at the NRAAM, I'm pretty sure I need two of each. To those that taking delivery here soon, I'm jealous . . . and hopefully they'll still be around when the capital is available to put these in the safe.
    "If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur."
    Disclaimer: I have previously worked in the firearms industry as an engineer. Thoughts and opinions expressed here are mine alone and not those of my prior employers.

Site Supporter
    Anybody got a good handle on a source for a quality OWB holster for this gun, preferably in kydex?
    I’m looking for something to use in IDPA. So far the best contender is the Blade-Tech offering on the Wilson Combat site... but that one is made for the rounded Wilson trigger guard.
    Who’s got ideas for a 92A1 / Langdon LTT compatible OWB holster?

User Tag List