Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Best Geissele trigger for serious use?

The SSA and SSF are the only on3s to be submitted to get approval from my knowledge, they haven’t tested any of the others but that doesn’t mean they wouldn’t pass. The only difference between the SSA and SD-C is curved trigger vs flat face. Same with SSA-E and SD-E, I like flat face triggers and prefer the E but would be happy with a C if limited to it. If I couldn’t run Geissele’s I’d run a an ALG , if not that a stock GI trigger as I’ve seen other brands fail.

Quote Originally Posted by navyman8903 View Post
    With that said, and I'm not asking for a stamp of approval or endorsement. But since the Tricon is an enhanced SSA, would it theoretically be good to go? That's the only trigger I've been able to dry fire so far and I really liked it. But if the only trigger for sure 100% is good to go is the SSA, then that's what my rifle is getting.
    Any Geissele trigger would, in all honesty, probably be my absolute last concern on a rifle, assuming of course, it’s installed properly. Hell the one I had that was installed wrong functioned perfectly for about a year before the gun got dirty enough to make it start acting up. That’s kind of impressive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Tag List