Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Some Churches Divesting Themselves Of Police Services

Site Supporter

Some Churches Divesting Themselves Of Police Services

A new movement among California churches is the decision not to call police for any reasons including violence. Reasons given include violent responses by police to citizens. These folks are drinking the anti-cop propaganda kool-aid. I think we'll see more posturing by certain persons doing silly crap in order to get arrested. And then other dummies buy the act and share the cup of of k aid. Very sad!

Oh well, their loss more bodies to clean up.
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

Quote Originally Posted by Peally View Post
    Oh well, their loss more bodies to clean up.
    Just a quicker way to meet their maker.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Too late, we already have three officers and their families that are members of ours.

We must have forgot to read the bulletin, I guess.....

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    No skin off my nose if they want to advertise themselves as an All-You-Can-Steal buffet.

Sent from my NSA-approved tracking device using Tapatalk
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

I’ve come to realize that the most I have in common with the “average” Californian is that we speak English. Visiting California is like going to Walmart after midnight - very little good is going to happen to a guy like me.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Based on some of the church scandals I know about (kids being abused, pastors embezzling and telling the church it had to forgive them, etc), not the least bit surprising.

It's going to end like most virtue signaling. Loudly trumpeted change favorable to the Leftist zeitgeist, quiet change back to the old status quo once the failure becomes obvious.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Quote Originally Posted by willie View Post
    A new movement among California churches is the decision not to call police for any reasons including violence. Reasons given include violent responses by police to citizens. These folks are drinking the anti-cop propaganda kool-aid.
    Or perhaps a church leadership staffed with ex cons turned preachers is acting in their own self interest.....
    The Minority Marksman.
    "When you meet a swordsman, draw your sword: Do not recite poetry to one who is not a poet."
    -a Ch'an Buddhist axiom.

Living across the Golden Bridge , and through the Rainbow Tunnel, somewhere north of Fantasyland.
    I'm curious if anyone has a source or link to an article discussing this "movement". I have not heard of it, even being a churchgoing California cop. I have a feeling this "movement" involves progressive churches in inner cities, if it does indeed exist. Just wondering if there's a contract with a "no backsies" rider, so when they change their minds and call 911 when the inevitable happens, we can ignore it?

User Tag List