Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trayvax cinch belt

Quote Originally Posted by NerdAlert View Post
    Gotcha I took your post as a response I the one above it. My bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Figured that might be the case. Sorry for any confusion.
    Jeff Martin
    Instagram

I like the concept of the Trayvax belts. One thing I’ve never really liked about any of my nylon belts was having to pull the tail back the other way from the buckle. I like that these pull through.

Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    I like the concept of the Trayvax belts. One thing I’ve never really liked about any of my nylon belts was having to pull the tail back the other way from the buckle. I like that these pull through.
    +1

I moved away from nylon webbing belts years ago because of the tendency for stiffer ones to dig into my hips. They just didn’t offer the right amount of give for me. And I guess pulling the tail back was a disadvantage in my head. I’ve been wearing a leather belt with conventional buckle Ever since, and it does a great job—except for how the buckle itself can sometimes bulge a bit while carrying AIWB.

I’m interested in this Trayvax belt and would like to hear what others think once running it. But, at its relatively low cost, I might pick one up regardless.
    Last edited by ubervic; 04-22-2018 at 07:00 AM.

Got the belt in. Nice packaging. Wore it for the last five hours with a g43 and spare mag on it. It is very light and takes up no space. The cinch works quite well also. I do not think a g19 would be great all day in it. The material is thin, but it is perfect for what I wanted. Easy on and off. Works great with g43. If you run a hybrid holster it might work well with a heavier gun. Or possibly aiwb.

Will update with more time on her.

For those that care. I have worn the belt quite a bit. Seems to be holding up well. It is working exactly like I hoped. Easy on and off. Low profile. Works well with what I carry.

Sorry, thats the ladies yoga mat. I swear.

User Tag List