Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Welcome to the 'fight deck': Air marshals still updating training 17 years after 9/11

Quote Originally Posted by Chemsoldier View Post
    I hope all those holes on the "passengers" are because the same dummies get used as "tangos" in other scenarios...
    Last edited by Drang; 04-20-2018 at 03:21 AM.
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Glad our northern friends are doing this.

Definitely interesting grip though, but hell if it gets her reliable hits quickly, who cares. Looks like it gives the support hand quite a bit of leverage, but runs the risk of getting bit by the slide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by okie john View Post
    That might be why her thumbnail is black.

Okie John
    YIKES !

Not digging that support hand placement. If it started out as CAR-influenced, it's still being done wrong. Google a few pictures, and you'll see what I mean.

I've seen a few old-time revolver shooters learn about support thumb placement the hard way, with some blood and band-aids.

A scan of the article in question shows that she appears to be the only shooter employing that "grip". At least one other picture shows a shooter using a strong thumbs-forward Iso, like we are familiar with.
    Last edited by Horseman; 04-21-2018 at 01:45 PM.

User Tag List