Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gen 5 G26

Gen 5 G26

It’s difficult to find information on this specific model using search, what’s everyone’s experience with them?

Site Supporter
    My experience is limited. The LGS had several in stock. The lack of finger grooves felt good to me. They all had the 3 dot Meps that I don't care for. The trigger on the one I handled was as good as the one on my 19X. Other than that, it is the same as all the other Gen 5 pistols.

Thank you Jason, but I’m looking for information of people that own them or have shot them enough to get an impression and would like to share it. I’ve handled them in the shop, I just can’t buy one in California new to find out.

@GJM spoke very highly of them in the Glock gen5 thread and actually posted some photos. Since thats a 210 page thread and those dont turn up in a search for me how about we just page him?
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Quote Originally Posted by UNK View Post
    @GJM spoke very highly of them in the Glock gen5 thread and actually posted some photos. Since thats a 210 page thread and those dont turn up in a search for me how about we just page him?
    I remember seeing that as well but did not have luck finding it.

Quote Originally Posted by UNK View Post
    If the question is how are the G5 26 pistols, our copy is accurate and reliable, with a good stock trigger.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

I have one, my experiences mirror what GJM said. I shoot it and manipulate it quite a bit better than my G43
    Last edited by Super77; 04-18-2018 at 12:15 PM.

Now I guess my debate would be the G26 or P30sk LEM, both of which I never owned. I have way more experience with Glock but I like the additional “safety” of the LEM as discussed by many here.

I've got a Gen5 G26, first 60 rounds I fired gave me a perfect 300 score on our qualification (which is 3-25 yards, with 12 rounds at 15 and 12 rounds at 25 yards). Fired a total of about 200 rounds through it, mixed ball and JHP, no issues at all.

Between the G26 and the P30sk, I'll take the G26 any day, but I never warmed to the LEM trigger, despite trying hard to love it over a year and a half of exclusive use.

Hammertime
    Quote Originally Posted by psalms144.1 View Post
    Between the G26 and the P30sk, I'll take the G26 any day, but I never warmed to the LEM trigger, despite trying hard to love it over a year and a half of exclusive use.
    No contest IMO. G26 over the P30SK for me.

User Tag List