Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gen 5 G26

Quote Originally Posted by Shenaniguns View Post
    Does the G26 fit in 17 holsters from JMCK or DSG?
    I have a G26-4 that I sometimes carry in a G17 DSG Orion. The Orion is already formed to allow for clearance with the ambi slide release and has been great with my G19-5.
    @M2CattleCo you should probably stop buying Glocks because you’re obviously cursed or have some kind of super power that breaks nearby Glocks.

–————————————————
    My posts only represent my opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of my employer. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Trukinjp13 View Post
    You are the master of Glock fails.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I DO NOT get along with 'em at all.

Quote Originally Posted by M2CattleCo View Post
    I DO NOT get along with 'em at all.
    While I understand your decision to change, I'm surprised you went back with 1911's.

Quote Originally Posted by StraitR View Post
    While I understand your decision to change, I'm surprised you went back with 1911's.
    It works for me. I've been running the Wilson in my avatar hard and dirty for 5049 rounds and it's had less problems than the 19.5 gave me in similar round counts. The diffence to me is that the 1911 carries easier IWB and is much more enjoyable to shoot. It cost 4X what a Glock does, but I couldn't find 4 Glocks that didn't have problems, so it's worth it to me.

Quote Originally Posted by M2CattleCo View Post
    It works for me. I've been running the Wilson in my avatar hard and dirty for 5049 rounds and it's had less problems than the 19.5 gave me in similar round counts. The diffence to me is that the 1911 carries easier IWB and is much more enjoyable to shoot. It cost 4X what a Glock does, but I couldn't find 4 Glocks that didn't have problems, so it's worth it to me.
    I wholeheartedly agree, as you know I also EDC a Wilson 9mm, but came to the same conclusions above due to different circumstances. Just thought it was an interesting choice given some of your previous arguments against the 1911. Nice looking pistol.

I might have missed it, but what holster are you using?

I have a JM IWB #3, a Milt Sparks Nexus, and a Summer Special II.

User Tag List