Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Joe Rogan podcast with Mr. Colion Noir

Good podcast, Rogan was more dialed in than I expected. Great to see good points made to such a wide listening audience.

Colion’s point about the uselessness of the cable news format was profound. Sad that is the way so many get their news, in tiny, useless sound bites.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Drang View Post
    Better listen on the flight over, they'll probably confiscate your device rather than let it in.

Assuming they let you in.
    The pink iPod Nano probably belied the contents.

They completely missed the Magpul hoodie I was wearing.

As for the podcast itself, it was about what I expected. Kind of boring other than it being such an evenhanded discussion of the topic...

Chris

Colion Noir talking with Bill Maher.

Not too bad.

https://youtu.be/xG9DtaPjT80

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Risto View Post

Not too bad.

I liked it. Maher isn’t bad when he is talking to a single individual vs an audience.

Not too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Maher
    "I'm a little more gun-reasonable now that Trump is the president."
    heh.
    David S.

If I could get on one of these programs, I’d get these talking heads to stop rambling on about the, “gunshow loophole.”

If they only knew that the learned among us use the gunshow to legally dispose of guns that don’t work, won’t pattern, feed correctly, etc. They would see it’s not a big deal. At all.

Site Supporter
    Mr. Noir was on Bill Maher the other night and had a reasonable discussion with him. Surprisingly, this is the second reasonable RKBA discussion Maher has had in recent times. The antigun folks were taken apart and looked like fools. Robert Reich was vaporized and looked so scared as if he made it in his pants.

Maher seems not to be a gun fan but says he owns own for self-reliance. Oh, well.
    Last edited by Glenn E. Meyer; 06-24-2018 at 11:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    Mr. Noir was on Bill Maher the other night and had a reasonable discussion with him. Surprisingly, this is the second reasonable RKBA discussion Maher has had in recent times. The antigun folks were taken apart and looked like fools. Robert Reich was vaporized and looked so scared as if he made it in his pants.

Maher seems not to be a gun fan but says he owns own for self-reliance. Oh, well.
    Yeah, he’s said as far back as I can remember that his position is that he doesn’t like guns and thinks there should be more gun control, but as long as everyone else has guns, he wants to have one as well.

Site Supporter

Not too bad.

Name:  Copyright.jpg
Views: 190
Size:  16.6 KB
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Colion did a very good interview on The Rubin Report this week.

David S.

User Tag List