Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Joe Rogan podcast with Mr. Colion Noir

Site Supporter
    I'm saving it until my flight to the UK Saturday.

Chris

Site Supporter
    Pretty good interview. This is the first of his podcasts I've listened to, but I like Rogan because he is smart and you can't just bullshit him and get away with it. He lets you make your case but is able to challenge your points and bring up different angles of a topic. I did notice during this interview that Rogan is unlikely to argue the gun topic from a Constitutional standpoint, but more likely from a pragmatic standpoint.

Supporting Business CS Tactical's Avatar
    I'll check this out tonight
    CS Tactical
    For the best pricing on Optics please PM or call 916.670.1103
    Dealer for Zero Compromise, Tangent Theta, Leupold,
    Nightforce, MDT, Vortex, XLR Industries and more...
    www.cstactical.com

Finished off the podcast. Noir is very well spoken and represents gun owners really well.
    Rogan never fails to have an opinion and a basic mastery of his topics. I forget how entertaining he can be on his podcasts.
    This country needs an enema- Blues approved sig line

Site Supporter
    I like Rogan's podcasts, though I think at times he can follow the heard in being misinformed on some issues. Overall he is great, and a real benefit to the net.

I think it’s great because his podcast reaches tens of millions of people. Way more than typical news. And although much of his audience are apparently potheads, a ton of them are interested in these sorts of in depth conversations. Interested in nuance and getting away from identity politics. I think/hope it will reach exactly the people we would want it to; thinkers who were on the fence or just waiting to get educated on “guns”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watched the first hour on our big screen during dinner. When they're discussing the fact that no NRA members have committed a mass shooting, I look to my wife and say, "Dammit, Noir, you're forgetting the NRA instructor with the AR15 that stopped the shooter..."

"At that church in Texas!" my wife enthusiastically finishes my sentence. "I was waiting for that, too!"

I married right.

Quote Originally Posted by mtnbkr View Post
    I'm saving it until my flight to the UK Saturday.
    Better listen on the flight over, they'll probably confiscate your device rather than let it in.

Assuming they let you in.

Quote Originally Posted by Gun Mutt View Post
    Watched the first hour on our big screen during dinner. When they're discussing the fact that no NRA members have committed a mass shooting, I look to my wife and say, "Dammit, Noir, you're forgetting the NRA instructor with the AR15 that stopped the shooter..."

"At that church in Texas!" my wife enthusiastically finishes my sentence. "I was waiting for that, too!"

I married right.
    I'd go with
    The only NRA member ever involved in a mass shooting used his AR15 to stop one, in a church
    but, really, to the banners that's no recommendation.
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

I finished it this morning and thought Colion did very well. Rogan said he would try to find a reasonable anti gun person for Colion to debate in the future and I’m really looking forward to that episode.

–————————————————
    My posts only represent my opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of my employer. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

had to watch it over a couple days, as it was a dense but enjoyable podcast. Suggestion to Joe: Have a planned potty break in the middle
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

User Tag List