Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: YHM Turbo

YHM Turbo

YHM Turbo, in-stock now. $336 and free shipping!

The Turbo[emoji769] was designed to meet the increasing demand for a quiet, yet lightweight sound suppressor that won’t break the bank.

The new Turbo[emoji769]*utilizes a tubeless design made from heat treated 17-4 stainless steel along with a heat treated 718 Inconel blast baffle. The combination of these materials allows the suppressor to be full auto rated and designed for rigorous use. The overall length measures 6.5” with a 1.5625” diameter and weighing in at a surprising 13.5 oz.

Last edited by Hansohn Brothers; 03-28-2019 at 08:25 AM.

Got one coming from y'all, currently in NFA jail. Can't wait to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by K.Hungus View Post
    Got one coming from y'all, currently in NFA jail. Can't wait to get it.
    Thank you for your support!
    Last edited by Hansohn Brothers; 04-16-2018 at 07:06 PM.

Dang with all my SiCo and my new Dead air comming I need another 5.56 can like well I dont know. Will there be an adapter to take Dead air mounts, I kid but Would go with this over my two Specwar Ks because I like the Phantom flash hider.

This can is very, very tempting, but I have concerns about the attachment method. Any idea how consistent the zero shift is on these?

YHM Turbo

Quote Originally Posted by littlejerry View Post
    This can is very, very tempting, but I have concerns about the attachment method. Any idea how consistent the zero shift is on these?
    No idea, I’ll have to check next time I’m out.
    Last edited by Hansohn Brothers; 04-18-2018 at 01:58 PM.

Site Supporter
    It's a threaded taper mount; what are your concerns?

Quote Originally Posted by joshs View Post
    It's a threaded taper mount; what are your concerns?
    Ah, I didn't realise it was a taper. It looked like it used some kind of ratchet from a quick glance at the photo. I'm still curious if there is any concern about wearing the teeth on the suppressor over time.

Both this can and the new Optimus Micro are really interesting as light weight low cost 223 cans.

Ah, I didn't realise it was a taper. It looked like it used some kind of ratchet from a quick glance at the photo. I'm still curious if there is any concern about wearing the teeth on the suppressor over time.

Both this can and the new Optimus Micro are really interesting as light weight low cost 223 cans.
    It does have a ratcheting type but also a taper. The nice thing about the YHM is there are no moving parts on the silencer itself. On the mount, the teeth are made of a slightly softer material than on the silencer. If the mount wears out (which is extremely rare) the ratchet interface can be replaced easily, instead of replacing the entire mount. If something should go sideways, YHM will replace the silencer and pay the NFA tax (one time). That’s even if the silencer was destroyed on purpose!

User Tag List