Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Model 28-2

Living across the Golden Bridge , and through the Rainbow Tunnel, somewhere north of Fantasyland.
    *Sigh*. That looks exactly like my first issued service weapon. Soon as I finished probation I took our semiautomatic conversion course so I could carry my 92G. When the department converted us all to Beretta 96Gs several years later they gave us the option of buying our old service revolvers.....A model 28 for $150. I am still kicking myself. Nice find.

Quote Originally Posted by AMC View Post
    *Sigh*. That looks exactly like my first issued service weapon. Soon as I finished probation I took our semiautomatic conversion course so I could carry my 92G. When the department converted us all to Beretta 96Gs several years later they gave us the option of buying our old service revolvers.....A model 28 for $150. I am still kicking myself. Nice find.
    The only way that you can atone for that utterly shocking negligence is to visit out-of-the-way pawn and gun shops in search of abandoned revolvers seeking a home. If you adopt enough of them and show them tender loving care you can earn forgiveness for that youthful act of thoughtlessness.

Quote Originally Posted by okie john View Post
    I wonder how many posters here get this reference.
    If you do, raise your left hand...

User Tag List