Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Model 28-2

That's exactly the kind of deal that keeps me looking through the used case, no matter what I walk in for.

Congrats on the awesome purchase!

As has been implied by others, your pennies should have screamed from the friction of flying through your fingers.

-Rainman

Well done. $400 would have been a fair price 15 years ago.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    Dear Penthouse,
    I always thought all your letters were made up by your staff, until one day, while hitch hiking home from a small Midwestern college, I stopped at a local gun store for some gunscrubber...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    The last $400 Model 28 I saw had surface rust and the timing was bad on 2/3rds of the chambers.

I ran away from that one.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by mmc45414 View Post
    I always thought all your letters were made up by your staff, until one day, while hitch hiking home from a small Midwestern college, I stopped at a local gun store for some gunscrubber...
    I wonder how many posters here get this reference.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

Site Supporter
    If it was penthouse letters he would have bought two 28s with a 44 thrown in there too

You stole the gun. Outstanding deal. Now contact Alex and get some cool leather done. I just picked up one of the Jerry Campbell reproductions from him. Stuff is gorgeous.

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?i...content_filter
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

I don't even have a desire for a 28 and I would have snatched that up.

Straight from that gunshop to a gas station to buy a Powerball ticket I hope.

That is a spectacular deal.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

User Tag List