Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Danish Military Adopts the P320 X Carry

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Don’t get crazy. Though the Romeo 4M has really exceeded my expectations.
    Too bad the M has been dropped in favor of the T.

The T is a nice little optic with a couple more reticle options but is it worth the price increase? Is the solar panel really necessary? The T mount seems more surefast than the one used on the M.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    Too bad the M has been dropped in favor of the T.

The T is a nice little optic with a couple more reticle options but is it worth the price increase? Is the solar panel really necessary? The T mount seems more surefast than the one used on the M.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    I know someone who is T&Eing a pair of the T models - so far so good.

The M was priced similarly to the T when intially released. It was more expensive than the other Romeo 4 models.

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    you can see the Canik malfunction in the video
    My shocked face, let me show you it.

I was happy to see my Canik go away after 2,000 rounds.
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

Well that's where I wonder how the canik made it past the m&p 2.0... suppose we'll probably never know why.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

My shooting buddy picked up a NIB X Carry and didn't make it through his mag, when the extractor hook completely sheared off and left the fired case in the chamber. Needed to disassemble to pry the case out. Plus the feed ramp was left unfinished/dark in color where the chamber mouth was lightly polished. I wouldn't trust SIG's quality control at all, they are by far the most inconsistent company I have ever seen!

Quote Originally Posted by AJLooch View Post
    My shooting buddy picked up a NIB X Carry and didn't make it through his mag, when the extractor hook completely sheared off and left the fired case in the chamber. Needed to disassemble to pry the case out. Plus the feed ramp was left unfinished/dark in color where the chamber mouth was lightly polished. I wouldn't trust SIG's quality control at all, they are by far the most inconsistent company I have ever seen!
    Sig quality control makes S&W look like HK by comparison.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Sig quality control makes S&W look like HK by comparison.
    My brain overloads with jokes.... ERROER... ERROR. ERRORERRORERROR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn shame that. Seems the only consistency is how inconsistent they are.

Seems like every time I start eyeballing Sig, some new incident crops up as if to warn me. Then again I’ve been eyeing legacy models so as to reduce the likelihood I’ll have a lemon.

I wish the comprehensive testing results would be made publicly available from these selection processes. Data is always nice to have more of.
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

I've said this before, I'm SHOCKED at the level of variability in P320 triggers. The local cop shop has a half dozen or so on the shelf. One is 1911 like, short, crisp, and light. One is very similar to a Gen5 Glock, smooth, rolling break. Another has virtually no take up, then a HARD wall - at least 8 pounds, and a spongy break.

The trigger on the X-Carry I fondled is one of the worst - crunchy, gritty, and heavy. Can't believe this is a Sig product...

A serious shooter friend tells me his former unit has fielded the M17 and "a lot" of guns were choking on the Mil ball rounds. We've heard those reports before and they are, possibly correctly, attributed to the ammo. But how hard is it to feed and fire 9mm ball?
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

User Tag List