Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: CAA Micro RONI for Glock

It was blowing 20 gust 30 at the range this morning, and I was short on time, but after tweaking the zero for 124 grain, I shot this ten shot group at 25, sitting.

Name:  CA072F49-DC79-4B47-A686-0AE49DA9C654.jpg
Views: 1077
Size:  30.7 KB
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

They're ve3ey popular here. With folding stocks not armrests. Semi auto long guns are much harder to license here than handguns. These are unregulated. Obviously not going to do a thing for mechanical accuracy, but they do give four points of contact. A 17 and 19 compatible model is apparently due soon.

Fair disclosure , the company I work for imports them
    Last edited by BigT; 04-13-2018 at 03:31 PM.
    Welcome to Africa, bring a hardhat.

I liked the one I held but as a lefty it put the ejection port right in my face.
    I was sad.

Quote Originally Posted by BigT View Post
    They're ve3ey popular here. With folding stocks not armrests. Semi auto long guns are much harder to license here than handguns. These are unregulated. Obviously not going to do a thing for mechanical accuracy, but they do give four points of contact. A 17 and 19 compatible model is apparently due soon.

Fair disclosure , the company I work for imports them
    Looks like the gen 4 for 17 and 19 as of now is nfa item. A stabilizer for both platforms would be awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I have only shot it the one session, and that was just at 25 and in, but longer range and zero verification is the plan for next week.
    Looking forward to seeing the results. Great thread, thanks for posting.
    "Next time somebody says USPSA or IPSC is all hosing, junk punch them." - Les Pepperoni
    --

Bump!

GJM, now that I am a Glock fanboy (again), I am eagerly awaiting an update on your testing.
    Last edited by Clobbersaurus; 06-09-2018 at 01:59 PM.
    "Next time somebody says USPSA or IPSC is all hosing, junk punch them." - Les Pepperoni
    --

I ditched it because zero wandered around enough that it negated the other advantages of an optic and stability.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

I see a few mentions that a new fourth generation Micro Roni is in development, and that they will offer a stabilizer version for the 26/27/33.

I like the idea of one of these cased without the gun in my car along with a couple of happy sticks, if things go to hell and I need something with a little more reach and capacity than my carry 26.5 or 33.4 just snap it in and profit. To me, for that limited use it makes more sense than the AR pistol that I currently occasionally throw in the car - if it gets ripped off, it’s not a firearm.

Has anyone seen much on these new generation four Micro Ronis? The CAA website really blows.

The fourth gen is already shipping.

Gen 5 compatible and they got rid of the stupid extension on the slide stop havent shot one yet though.
    Welcome to Africa, bring a hardhat.

I’m not sure if they are out here in the US yet. Sounds like it’s a big improvement over the older model?

Have you seen the Glock 26/27 version? I’m wondering how they secure the gun to the chassis without a light rail on the dust shield.
    Last edited by HeavyDuty; 08-19-2018 at 02:06 PM.

User Tag List