Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: CAA Micro RONI for Glock

I’m not finding any spare BUIS around the house, so I’ll order a set. I’m assuming normal AR height is appropriate?
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    I’m not finding any spare BUIS around the house, so I’ll order a set. I’m assuming normal AR height is appropriate?
    I use a set of Magpul sights, lower 1/3 co-witnessed perfectly with the Aimpoint T2.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post
    I use a set of Magpul sights, lower 1/3 co-witnessed perfectly with the Aimpoint T2.
    Perfect - thanks! I didn’t want to pull a set of zeroed sights to check.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Took it out to play this morning.
    I get about the same "rapid fire" standing offhand hit ratio (80%) on a 3/4 scale USPSA steel silhouette at 100Y as I can get with my RMR G19X, but I get it at 2x-3x the speed (0.3 to 0.5 splits vs. 0.75 to 1.0).
    The RONI also handles much better than a pistol with 24 and 33 round magazines. The big mags (especially the 33's) get awkward in a pistol.
    A definite upgrade over even an RMR for my intended use as a pseudo carbine conversion kit.

Attachment 35130
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

I’m taking it to the Range on Sunday to test the new barrel. Accuracy was exceptional with the factory 4” barrel but Im
    anticipating even smaller groupings with the newly acquired 7.5” match [threaded] barrel.

What we've got here is failure to communicate.

User Tag List