Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My new J frame grips

Quote Originally Posted by Wheeler View Post
    Best thing to do is run a standardized drill with a timer. Run it a few times with the various grips and check your data. You might be surprised at the results.
    Yup, for the last couple of months I have been wrapping up with some revolver shooting at the end of our weekly session, just to maintain competence and to exercise my fun little guns. The 637 had been undergoing surgery for a XS sight, I have been working on it myself and have stalled on the project since the weather got nice and there is yard work to do. I am finding it interesting to compare different grips and sights.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by mmc45414 View Post
    I have several and think they are a smoking deal. I have several sets of the ALTAI, including the ones on Dad's M-60:
    Attachment 25354
    (I probably should clean it up...). I bought a second set for a 637 I plan to setup as kind of a twin. I also have a set I bought for my 2" 64, but I didn't like them on it so much, but they ended up being perfect on my 4" 617.
    Wish they still made 637s without locks. Looked on gunbroker for one and didn't see one.

Name:  IMG_0074.jpg
Views: 768
Size:  70.8 KB

Not a jframe but close enough for government work. Stipple VZs. They feel excellent.....CYA Retro
    The Thin Blue Line is TOO Thin........Thug Life Must End

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Pipes View Post
    Name:  IMG_0074.jpg
Views: 768
Size:  70.8 KB

Not a jframe but close enough for government work. Stipple VZs. They feel excellent.....CYA Retro
    Very cool. Stipple them yourself?

No Holmes,new design by VZ. CYA Retro
    The Thin Blue Line is TOO Thin........Thug Life Must End

User Tag List