Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: g r a i t h - Handcrafted EDC Gear

Quote Originally Posted by jandbj View Post
    Very nice upscaling! You guys continue to impress me at every turn.

Can’t wait to see what becomes of the input for a snubby holster.
    Thank you for the compliment! We are very excited about graith and the products that are slated to be launched in the coming weeks and months. The goal for all graith designs is to lean towards 'spy' tactical opposed to internet commando tactical, meaning that we want to incorporate useful features into all of the gear but have them maintain a relatively low-profile and refined look.

Say "No" to a Nanny State blues's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mack View Post
    Thank you for the compliment! We are very excited about graith and the products that are slated to be launched in the coming weeks and months. The goal for all graith designs is to lean towards 'spy' tactical opposed to internet commando tactical, meaning that we want to incorporate useful features into all of the gear but have them maintain a relatively low-profile and refined look.

(Hey, if we can't laugh at ourselves...what's the point? )
    Last edited by blues; 04-15-2018 at 01:04 PM.
    Protect Your 2A Rights: NRA SAF GOA

We will have a number of different leather EDC items, all of which will be handcrafted from premium leather using traditional leather working techniques.

Name:  graith 11.jpg
Views: 163
Size:  84.7 KB

A few more pics of the leather version.

Name:  hover2.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  22.2 KB

Name:  Graith 09.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  20.0 KB

Name:  Graith 08.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  20.9 KB

Name:  Graith 10.jpg
Views: 132
Size:  24.0 KB

Name:  Graith 06.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  30.8 KB

Name:  Graith 07.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  30.1 KB

We have sold out of pre-release key chains; we are hopeful that a very basic graith web-store will be up sometime soon with these key chains as well as a number of different products. Thanks to everyone who participated in the pre-release.

Been using one for about a week and have liked the fit, form, and function.

For those of us not wanting the key ring attached directly (using it with a clip for keys vs direct attachment), is there a way to include a small amt of thread lock, or ship it not attached? I understand there are price points you're wanting to hit with this product and this is a picky question / request.

Quote Originally Posted by GNRPowdeR View Post
    Been using one for about a week and have liked the fit, form, and function.

For those of us not wanting the key ring attached directly (using it with a clip for keys vs direct attachment), is there a way to include a small amt of thread lock, or ship it not attached? I understand there are price points you're wanting to hit with this product and this is a picky question / request.
    I am happy to hear that you are liking the key chain so far!

The shackle has a reusable thread-locker already applied to it so you can simply unscrew the shackle, remove the split ring, and reinstall the shackle and it will be good to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Mack View Post
    I am happy to hear that you are liking the key chain so far!

The shackle has a reusable thread-locker already applied to it so you can simply unscrew the shackle, remove the split ring, and reinstall the shackle and it will be good to go.
    Good to know that it is reusable... I found it when removing the ring, but I wasn't sure if it would come loose after more use.

Quote Originally Posted by GNRPowdeR View Post
    Good to know that it is reusable... I found it when removing the ring, but I wasn't sure if it would come loose after more use.
    We use Vibra-TITE VC-3, which is the same thread-locker we use on our holsters; it works very well but it is always a good idea to check the shackle screw periodically to make sure it is still tight.

User Tag List