Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: American P210

Quote Originally Posted by zeleny View Post
    I prefer the original.
    Please advise source of safety extension.
    I am on Joe Slazinger's waiting list but ordering from inventory would be nice.

Please advise source of magazine pot belly. Does it increase capacity?
    Code Name: JET STREAM

Site Supporter
    Mt Olympus, Los Angeles, CA, United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Watson View Post
    Please advise source of safety extension.
    I am on Joe Slazinger's waiting list but ordering from inventory would be nice.

Please advise source of magazine pot belly. Does it increase capacity?
    The safety extension is by Joe Slazinger: flawless workmanship in a micklish platform.

The magazine floorpad is by Nill: Magazinbodenverlängerung.
    Michael@massmeans.com | Zeleny@post.harvard.edu | westcoastguns@gmail.com | larvatus prodeo @ livejournal | +1-323-363-1860 | “If at first you don’t succeed, keep on sucking till you do succeed.” — Curly Howard, 1936 | “All of old. Nothing else ever. Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.” — Samuel Beckett, 1984

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    I've posted this before, but I have a good friend who used to work as an engineer for SIG Sauer in Exeter NH. He said he was talking to a machinist who was assigned to make the barrels for the US made P210s - he said he wouldn't buy one even at the very steep employee discounted price.

For whatever that's worth.

Site Supporter
    Mt Olympus, Los Angeles, CA, United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post
    I've posted this before, but I have a good friend who used to work as an engineer for SIG Sauer in Exeter NH. He said he was talking to a machinist who was assigned to make the barrels for the US made P210s - he said he wouldn't buy one even at the very steep employee discounted price.

Michael@massmeans.com | Zeleny@post.harvard.edu | westcoastguns@gmail.com | larvatus prodeo @ livejournal | +1-323-363-1860 | “If at first you don’t succeed, keep on sucking till you do succeed.” — Curly Howard, 1936 | “All of old. Nothing else ever. Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.” — Samuel Beckett, 1984

Tell the barrel machinist hes doing a good job because its a 1/2" gun at 25 yards.

Quote Originally Posted by AJD21 View Post
    Tell the barrel machinist hes doing a good job because its a 1/2" gun at 25 yards.
    If he can do that 10 times, it’s impressive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by AJD21 View Post
    I don’t know about 1/2” at 25 but the owner of my LGS just took home one of the new P210s after shooting a 1/2” one hole group at 7 yards. He is more rifle hunter than pistolero so to get him to add a pistol to his personal collection it has to be something special. I’ll se what it can do at distance in a few weeks.

Necropost... but I had a chance to handle one of the new US built P210s tonight for the first time. I never cared for the ergos of the originals, but holy shit - this thing was impressive! I need to shoot one.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

I’m the stepson of a tool and die maker, and grew up with machinists. Every single one thinks everything is crap. They are impossible to please.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    Necropost... but I had a chance to handle one of the new US built P210s tonight for the first time. I never cared for the ergos of the originals, but holy shit - this thing was impressive! I need to shoot one.
    I had the same experience recently. I really liked the way it felt. Trigger was great. Also, it was nice and slender and didn’t seem terribly big. Like you could actually carry it. Kinda fit the Hi Power bracket, size wise. It was on my consideration list.

Then I bought a 1911.

User Tag List