Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lipsey’s/Vickers new GLOCK 43

Lipsey’s/Vickers new GLOCK 43

https://www.facebook.com/10114996328...0977188634239/

Wilson rear sight, Ameriglo front, front cocking serrations, and the usual assortment of Tango Down/Vickers parts.
    Last edited by cathellsk; 01-23-2019 at 09:09 PM.

Site Supporter
    I guess Glock didn't tell them about the 43X and the sales will reflect that. New tires on last years model.

I mark that up there with the avidity arms pd10. And yes the glock 48 did destroy the pd10's dreams.

The sadness of being late to the game. I'm sure it's a great setup and it will sell some, but the 43x and 48 are going to make it irrelevant for the most part. The 43 will still conceal better for sure, but honestly..........she's DOA for most buyers out there. And Glock knew this was going to happen and did it anyway. I feel bad for Larry. Who also probably knew this was going to happen before it did.

I prefer the standard/original 6-round sized G43, as it's usually used as a backup gun or just my J-frame-semi-auto-replacement.

The front serrations are nice but I've always been to frugal to buy a Lipsey's gun when the Glock "Blue Label" pricing is just so good.

For someone who was going to otherwise pay the full msrp for a G43, paying some more for some Vickers' parts and front serrations with a Lipsey's version will probably be a good deal.
    Last edited by L-2; 01-23-2019 at 10:56 PM.

The magazine extension takes it out of my pocket.
    Can't beat my nearly vanilla 43 with only better sights and grip tape.
    If I am going to wear a holster it will be for more gun.
    Code Name: JET STREAM

I don't know about this Lipseys model, but I don't see why the 43x/48 would kill the 43. From what I've gathered, the 43 is at the upper limit of what most folks are willing to pocket carry. The new kids seem to be for a different niche, namely lighter and easier belt concealment and more shootable than the "pocket" 43.

I don't get the love for the X models. I'll be keeping my G19-3 and G43-1.

The Lipsey's looks like a nice piece for someone who wants the upgrade.
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

Don't feel bad for Larry, I'm sure he'll be making something for the 48 that rhymes with mango clown.....

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    Look! Just because we're bereaved, that doesn't make us saps!

Looks like the Vickers 43 slide has factory front serrations—not aftermarket.

User Tag List