Thread: Glock recoil spring assembly (gen 4) ..

Glock recoil spring assembly (gen 4) ..

What do these numbers indicate? Google returned a billion places to buy the assemblies, regardless of how I tried to phrase the search, but perhaps I'm still not formulating the searches with proper Google Fu technique.

Name:  RecoilAssemblyNumbers.jpg
Views: 426
Size:  44.6 KB

ETA: Apologies for the blur. Apparently that's the best I was ever going to get the shot.
    Last edited by critter; 04-11-2018 at 12:43 PM.
    You will more often be attacked for what others think you believe than what you actually believe. Expect misrepresentation, misunderstanding, and projection as the modern normal default setting. ~ Quintus Curtius

gen4 G26, 27, 33, 39
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Quote Originally Posted by ST911 View Post
    gen4 G26, 27, 33, 39
    Thank you. Yep, it came out of my 27. Is there a Little Glocker Annie Decoder Ring? or a chart hanging around somewhere for the various models/springs?
    You will more often be attacked for what others think you believe than what you actually believe. Expect misrepresentation, misunderstanding, and projection as the modern normal default setting. ~ Quintus Curtius

http://www.glockmeister.com/Recoil-S...s/products/97/

Might be a place to start. It doesn't look like it decodes the numbers, but should get you to the part you need.

I don't know if what you're seeking is available outside the armorer's manual.
    Last edited by Chuck Whitlock; 04-16-2018 at 08:39 AM.
    "It's surprising how often you start wondering just how featureless a desert some people's inner landscapes must be."
    -Maple Syrup Actual

PensFan
    Quote Originally Posted by ST911 View Post
    gen4 G26, 27, 33, 39
    All generations.

Updated RSA is marked 0-8-2 part #2211

User Tag List