Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dealer/LE/GSSF/whatever pricing on G19X and Gen5 G19?

Dealer/LE/GSSF/whatever pricing on G19X and Gen5 G19?

Lemme know, I need the data for a trade for my S&W Model 41 that I’m working.
    #RESIST

Hammertime
    I have a GSSF coupon I need to cash in. Is there an online dealer that is best for this? No one locally does Blue Label.

Surprised the 19x pricing isn't that far off retail. LL, this thread doesn't help my "need" for a new gun.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

You should be able to use your coupon at any authorized Glock dealer. Blue label and GSSF certs are two different things. GSSF cert pistols are not kept in stock. They are ordered when you "cash" them in. Be prepared for a long wait time though. Friend of mine waited somewhere in the neiborhood of six months for his last one.

I was told the GSSF coupons pulled from the blue label guns. I called several shops that are listed as being Glock dealers on Glock's website, but they did not participate in either the GSSF or blue label programs. When I finally found a shop that would take the coupon, I had to choose from the blue label display case.

Quote Originally Posted by GreggW View Post
    You should be able to use your coupon at any authorized Glock dealer. Blue label and GSSF certs are two different things. GSSF cert pistols are not kept in stock. They are ordered when you "cash" them in. Be prepared for a long wait time though. Friend of mine waited somewhere in the neiborhood of six months for his last one.
    Really?

I walked in to my LGS and gave them my GSSF coupon, my VP9 and some cash and walked out with my G19.

Maybe it depends on the dealer?

What GreggW posted pertains to GSSF certificates, which are awarded for wins and random drawings at GSSF matches and are redeemed for free guns (or almost free, depending on the model you choose). You send the completed certificate to Glock and they send the pistol to an FFL of your choice at their leisure. Whenever the factory gets around to making more of that model is what I've heard...anywhere from two to seven months in my experience.

A GSSF coupon, which comes with the membership card for multi-year memberships, makes you eligible to purchase a discounted Blue Label Glock (one per year) from a Blue Label dealer. There are no Blue Label dealers near me in my state, so I have yet to use mine. I once happened to be at a Blue Label dealer in a neighboring state and asked if I could purchase a gun with my coupon from them and have it shipped to an FFL in my state for transfer, and they said they were prohibited from doing that. I don't know exactly why -- maybe they can't ship a Blue Label purchase at all, maybe not to another state, maybe not outside of their territory, who knows...but they said it was Glock's policy.
    Last edited by EricM; 04-19-2018 at 06:00 PM.

User Tag List