Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beretta PX4 Storm C

Beretta PX4 Storm C

I like the PX4 Carry, but I am a huge fan of not having to think about de-cocking. Seeing how much I like the PX4 Carry, I did some digging and learned that there is (was) a "C" action version. For those of us not in the know (like me), "C" denotes "constant" action. It looks to be akin to HK's LEM. So my question: Has anyone tried one of these?

[ETA] Can LTT ( @LangdonTactical ) convert a PX4 Constant to a PX4 Constant Carry? [/ETA]
    Last edited by farscott; 04-11-2018 at 07:28 AM.

Last edited by Bigghoss; 04-11-2018 at 07:48 AM.

This post lists the parts required for the conversion:

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....l=1#post616335

About $150 or so from Brownells last time I checked, but I didn't follow through with it.

You can convert to DAO for the cost of a new sear spring. I wouldn't mind having a stripped C slide for my DAO gun.

Quote Originally Posted by boing View Post
    This post lists the parts required for the conversion:

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....l=1#post616335

About $150 or so from Brownells last time I checked, but I didn't follow through with it.

You can convert to DAO for the cost of a new sear spring. I wouldn't mind having a stripped C slide for my DAO gun.
    Thanks for the information. The naked slide for a DAO pistol makes a lot of sense to me. I really like the DA pull on my PX4 Carry.

Actually, don't mind me. I just realized you were talking about getting a full size C Langdonized, not getting a compact Langdon C-ified. I thought they once made a compact C, but after a quick search, I guess not.

Actually, don't mind me. I just realized you were talking about getting a full size C Langdonized, not getting a compact Langdon C-ified. I thought they once made a compact C, but after a quick search, I guess not.
    No, it was a subcompact C (I have one). Compact are F and G only from all my searching.

Beretta's site shows C and D variants of the full sized PX4.
    "It's surprising how often you start wondering just how featureless a desert some people's inner landscapes must be."
    -Maple Syrup Actual

Site Supporter
    Compact type D or C does not exist beyond some prototypes in Italy. Never produced or industrialized.

We have made SubCompacts in D and C variants.
    Last edited by e_stern; 04-14-2018 at 12:01 PM.
    Used to make pasta, now I make waffles.

In one of the above threads, AdioSS mentions his has a shorter reset. I would love to hear about that, who did it etc?

Quote Originally Posted by Polecat View Post
    In one of the above threads, AdioSS mentions his has a shorter reset. I would love to hear about that, who did it etc?
    Post # 2875

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....902#post666902

The thread he is talking about is one of two on the Beretta Forum, where a member did both a D conversion as well as making a shorter reset C, although the pull weight increased. (the #11 spring, could take care of that, but I am awaiting my full size to be done, drilling for a red dot, to try it)

User Tag List