Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Surefire Deal Alert

Surefire Deal Alert

(Mods, please move this post if it should be somewhere else)

Old style (320 lumen) dual output 6PX for $40 on Amazon:
    https://www.amazon.com/SureFi...ffb_1_f3616e9b
    Last edited by zuplex; 04-10-2018 at 08:07 AM.

Dual-output tailcap click switch--press for momentary-on low, click for constant-on low, return to off then press or click again for high
    Grr. I have an old E2L Outdoorsman that works that way and I don't want any more, even though that one led me out of a burning house. Too much prestidigitation to get the light you want. My Fenixes with off-on switch and twist head for brightness are more intuitive for me. I leave my bedside light set on bright and my pocket light set on dim.
    Code Name: JET STREAM

Does anyone know if this will fit on a surefire 623 forend?

The link is not showing any for $40?

It was a deal of the day and when they're gone, they're, well you know.
    "Specialization is for insects." -Robert A. Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by MEH View Post
    It was a deal of the day and when they're gone, they're, well you know.
    Yep, the deal is expired now. As Surefire updates its product line we may see another deal pop up. Just gotta keep your eyes open.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Watson View Post
    Grr. I have an old E2L Outdoorsman that works that way and I don't want any more, even though that one led me out of a burning house. Too much prestidigitation to get the light you want. My Fenixes with off-on switch and twist head for brightness are more intuitive for me. I leave my bedside light set on bright and my pocket light set on dim.
    The light on sale is probably the one I returned to Surefire after they did a "bait and switch" on me with what I thought was single output light. I hate having to tap dance my way through a switch to find the light I want. I only buy single output lights.

Site Supporter
    JTQ
    I am with you. I do not want to toggle between low and high.

If I was even going to consider a dual output light, it would have to have "switchology" that is low power as you initially push the button and full power as you depressed it harder. I believe the LX SF series had that type of switchology. I suspect some of their more recent ones do as well.

Quote Originally Posted by JTQ View Post
    The light on sale is probably the one I returned to Surefire after they did a "bait and switch" on me with what I thought was single output light. I hate having to tap dance my way through a switch to find the light I want. I only buy single output lights.
    It was the 6P Pro model which has hi/lo that toggles. Main reason I didn't order it myself.
    "Specialization is for insects." -Robert A. Heinlein

Ugh, low first sucks
    Probably should have read before I bought

User Tag List