Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Utah Gun Exchange Launches UGETube

Utah Gun Exchange Launches UGETube

Utah Gun Exchange has launched a beta version of UGETube to provide a gun friendly place to upload videos. Co-Owner, Bryan Melchior stated, “UGETube aims to provide content creators with a free-expression safe harbor, including unlimited monetization opportunity, backed by a private company whose primary mission is to enhance liberty and freedom. If you’re a content creator, UGETube is your jackpot!” They promise to protect firearms videos.

I briefly looked around UGETube and found automotive, music and other types of videos. UGETube is in beta form and not perfect, but I think it deserves our support. Check'em out!

https://videos.utahgunexchange.com/
    We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

Subscribed, now they need an app for the phone. Spread the word.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice idea but when I tried to sign up I was getting a massage saying “Invalid username characters”. I’m only using letters, but it doesn’t tell me what I can use. I finally found one that worked. When I try to upload a vid I get “Please check the details” but it doesn’t give details.

I’ll try again later as see if it works.
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

Site Supporter
    Good stuff. Thanks for the heads up. Utah is moving fast up my list of places to move to for retirement or sooner.

It’ll be UUUUUUUUUUUUGE!!!

Seriously though, that’s kinda cool. Looking forward to see how this goes.

Sent from mah smertfone using tapathingy

Thanks for the post. Subscribed!
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

The guys at UGE have done a good job at capitalizing on situations where companies try to censor the access to online media. They are good people and have done a lot for the gun community here in Utah. I wish them the best in this endeavor.
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

You never know, Tom. Your idea just might catch on. It does sound like it's a lot of work, though.
    We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

The path of least resistance will seldom get you where you need to be.

Dude knows how to party.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

User Tag List