Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: JM Custom 2.5 Steel Spring Clip, Mod Wing VP9

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    Tony--is the new Mod Wing compatible with older wing holsters like the AIWB 2.5? If so, is there a place we can buy the new wings?
    Clusterfrack, yes, they are compatible. We don't have them on our site yet for purchase separately, but you can get them at http://www.ifithermoplastics.com/pro...lster-hardware. They will use the exact same hardware you have for the RCS claw. Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    Guys, this is not the spring steel clip, this is the same style of clip as the plastic ones but it is steel, FYI.
    Do these have the ledge/shelf of the regular spring-steel clip?
    If not, how prone are they to slipping off the belt ......as compared to the cheaper steel clips on mass produced holsters?
    "It's surprising how often you start wondering just how featureless a desert some people's inner landscapes must be."
    -Maple Syrup Actual

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Whitlock View Post
    If not, how prone are they to slipping off the belt ......as compared to the cheaper steel clips on mass produced holsters?
    Chuck, it doesn't have the "tooth" of the Spring Steel Clip. The Steel clip works the same as the plastic clip, but it does hold better because it has more "tension" than the plastic clips. It is not as good as the spring steel clip, but it also specific to 1.5" and 1.75" belt, instead of the bigger spring steel clip that fits up to 1 7/8" (I think). Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Chuck:

This steel clip is amazing. I use the 1.5" steel clip on an Ares Aegis Enhanced belt and believe me it will not move. An amazing product. If you want to move holster at all, you will have to pull up on clip to move the holster, otherwise it's clamped tight onto belt. An amazing clip. Highly recommend

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    Chuck, it doesn't have the "tooth" of the Spring Steel Clip. The Steel clip works the same as the plastic clip, but it does hold better because it has more "tension" than the plastic clips. It is not as good as the spring steel clip, but it also specific to 1.5" and 1.75" belt, instead of the bigger spring steel clip that fits up to 1 7/8" (I think). Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HALO51 View Post
    Chuck:

This steel clip is amazing. I use the 1.5" steel clip on an Ares Aegis Enhanced belt and believe me it will not move. An amazing product. If you want to move holster at all, you will have to pull up on clip to move the holster, otherwise it's clamped tight onto belt. An amazing clip. Highly recommend
    Tony, does the steel clip have the same hole pattern as the plastic clip?
    "It's surprising how often you start wondering just how featureless a desert some people's inner landscapes must be."
    -Maple Syrup Actual

Tony, does the steel clip have the same hole pattern as the plastic clip?
    Yes it does.
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

User Tag List