Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OWB Kydex with fold over loop?

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Nesbitt View Post
    I would want something that is IDPA legal and doesn't sit so high as the modular holsters. My shoulders don't work as good as they used to, and a high ride is painful. Blade-Tech's Sting Ray isn't too bad.
    It's modular, but the Garrett Industries Silent Thunder Champion lists..."lowest IDPA legal ride." They are also 360 degree cant adjustable.

http://www.giholsters.com/product-p/hst1300.htm

Tony, thanks. Let me do some measuring etc. Here's what Ernest said about what holsters his Beretta will fit.

What holsters will be available?
    Yes, it should work fine with M9A1 or Vertec holsters as well as some others. From a holster fit standpoint, it is basically a Vertec or M9A3.
    Bill, we make them for the M9A1, which will fit all the 92 series guns, railed or not, except the 92A1. We have molds for that. Or the PX4 series as well, both the Langdon compact and fullsize. Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Do any of these holster have that Bladetech like clip/snap in place feature if you know what I mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Gary1911A1 View Post
    Do any of these holster have that Bladetech like clip/snap in place feature if you know what I mean?
    Do mean the Tek-Lok? https://blade-tech.com/products/attachments

No, not the tea-lok. Sorry I didn't explain it better. The Bladetech holsters for my 1911 snap into my trigger guard when I fully insert them into the holster and snap out when I begin my draw. Hope that was better.

Quote Originally Posted by Gary1911A1 View Post
    No, not the tea-lok. Sorry I didn't explain it better. The Bladetech holsters for my 1911 snap into my trigger guard when I fully insert them into the holster and snap out when I begin my draw. Hope that was better.
    I suspect nearly all kydex holsters do that, though the Garrett Silent Thunder holsters, because they are leather lined, the pistol sort of "thunks" into place when it is fully inserted.

User Tag List