Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: CBD oil

CBD oil

CBD oil is starting to trend among my friends who have service related physical and mental conditions. Almost all of them have moved away from anxiety based meds before, stating that they made them almost feel like zombies or a completely different person. Many are reporting that CBD oil (no thc in this so you do not get high) has made a real impact on their quality of life, sleep, and mood.

Anyone else seeing this being used for mental or physical conditions?

My dad has some severe pain issues and it’s been recommended to him. Of course he’s not interested because damn hippies think pot is the answer for everything (paraphrasing). Interested what others have to say.
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post

Anyone else seeing this being used for mental or physical conditions?
    It’s huge in the pro musician community, because everyone’s hands are shot to hell from years of repetitive wear and tear. Definitely something to it, from what everyone says. I’m probably going to be jumping on the bandwagon myself within the decade, since I’m getting older and creakier all the time.

Myself and a few of my friends suffer from diabetic neuropathy (nerve pain). We're all taking CBD oil from various sources. In my case it's https://www.diamondcbd.com/collections/oil.

We're all getting relief but it varies from one to another. Since it comes in different strengths, finding the dosage that suits you is the key. I recommend it.
    US Navy Veteran
    1961-1965

Hmmm. Limited studies and no regulation for purity or dosage. Sounds like health food store snake oil to me.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

I've had surgery on both of my elbows, more days than not, they just effing ache. My wife got me some of this Lord Jones CBD lotion and it absolutely works for me.

The topicals won't flag on a urine test, but any of the ingested CBDs will absolutely show as cannabis, if that matters in your employment.

Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    Hmmm. Limited studies and no regulation for purity or dosage. Sounds like health food store snake oil to me.
    You may be one of those that continue to believe the earth is flat.
    US Navy Veteran
    1961-1965

Quote Originally Posted by Frank R View Post
    You may be one of those that continue to believe the earth is flat.
    Quite the opposite. I just don't believe fairy tales, sea stories, or patent medicine claims.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Quite the opposite. I just don't believe fairy tales, sea stories, or patent medicine claims.
    Maybe you should.
    US Navy Veteran
    1961-1965

I never heard of the stuff until it was featured on Bull earlier this week. (That's Agent DiNozzo's new show.)

There are few if any clinical studies that establish a benefit for C0Q10, yet my doctor recommends that I take it with my cholesterol medication.

OTOH, there are all kinds of allegedly famous people on the TeeVee telling that putting copper in my underoos will make the pain go away, too. Or magnets.

Quote Originally Posted by Gun Mutt View Post
    The topicals won't flag on a urine test, but any of the ingested CBDs will absolutely show as cannabis, if that matters in your employment.
    Kills it for me.
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

User Tag List