Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Tactical Performance Center, Handgun Mastery class

Quote Originally Posted by gomerpyle View Post
    @RJ How was the class? Would love to hear your observations......
    Unfortunately, life / work got in the way and I had to cancel my October plans to take the class. To very much their credit, my money was promptly and cheerfully refunded. TPC is in every way a class act and I would not hesitate to book another class there; it's just that my work schedule is a bit unsettled at the moment.

Life/work can be rude like that Glad to hear you received a refund - hopefully you can make it to a class.

J

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Unfortunately, life / work got in the way and I had to cancel my October plans to take the class. To very much their credit, my money was promptly and cheerfully refunded. TPC is in every way a class act and I would not hesitate to book another class there; it's just that my work schedule is a bit unsettled at the moment.

Banned
    holding the head of Perseus in my support hand
    I just got my hotels and figured out my driving route for the 5 day competition super camp they’re doing soon. I’m kind of intimidated, but also really looking forward to learning from some of the best.

I am doing a handgun mastery II in about one month.
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

Ok. I’ve received permission from the CFO to map out a TPC Class this fall. Looks like Handgun Mastery is available in early Nov at the range in Mesquite. I’ve emailed my contact to confirm.

I’ve got pretty firm plans to re-boot my USPSA schedule this winter in FL, so it looks like the stars might align for me to take this class this year.

Ok. I’ve received permission from the CFO to map out a TPC Class this fall. Looks like Handgun Mastery is available in early Nov at the range in Mesquite. I’ve emailed my contact to confirm.

I’ve got pretty firm plans to re-boot my USPSA schedule this winter in FL, so it looks like the stars might align for me to take this class this year.
    Hokay, I’m now registered for the 6-8 Nov 2020 Handgun Mastery Class at TPC. Looking into flights and hotel options now. Very likely will bookend the class w a few days in Vegas and/or Zion National Park. More to follow.

Hokay, I’m now registered for the 6-8 Nov 2020 Handgun Mastery Class at TPC. Looking into flights and hotel options now. Very likely will bookend the class w a few days in Vegas and/or Zion National Park. More to follow.
    Very much regret that I have had to cancel this class registration. TPC advised the class date had a very high probability of moving to the end of November, which conflicts with our personal plans. I'll keep looking for an opportunity to take this class in 2021.

Tactical Performance Center released it's online Handgun Mastery Pro..
    David S.

Quote Originally Posted by David S. View Post
    Tactical Performance Center released it's online Handgun Mastery Pro..
    Would be curious if someone did a compare/contrast with this and joining Practical Shooting Training Group (Gold Monthly Level).

The format of the pitch at the link gives me bad memories of shady online offerings from the mid aughts, but have enjoyed the Tactical Hyve YouTube channel.
    “The lion cannot protect himself from traps, and the fox cannot defend himself from wolves. One must therefore be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves.” Machiavelli, The Prince

@GJM and others, how is the information from this class holding up? Have things changed since Ron Avery passed? I have been watching all of their videos lately as they are coming within 2 hours of me in the late spring and I am considering going. With it being a 1700 rd 3 day $800 class it would probably be the only technical pistol class I would take this year (I have a private competition class scheduled with Vogel) and want to make sure it is still worth it.

User Tag List