Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pistol sight recommendation

Ubervic, just shows how differently the same sights work, or not, for various eyes. My eyes are 64 years old. That wide rear notch isn't very conducive to accuracy. If I shot competition I would definitely try various sight combos to see which I shot best. Hope you find a combo that works for you!

Trijicon HD night sights

So y'all know from my previous posting on this thread, my Glock 21 sports a pair of AmeriGlo Hackathorn sights that I like really well. Front sight is an orange donut with tritium insert.

My stock sights on my HK USP 45 full-size are good to go, but I browsed sight upgrades over the past few weeks. I decided on Trijicon HD night sights with the yellow front and tritium insert. I was undecided whether to get the standard HD sights or the HD XR sights which sport a narrow front sight. I decided on the HD sight and I am glad I did. The U-notch rear compliments the front sight well. There is adequate daylight on both sides of the front sight. For me, I think the XR version would put too much light on either side of the front sight. Of course this is my personal opinion.

So I contacted Trijicon to arrange the shipping of my slide to them for sight installation. I got a return authorization number and sent them the slide and sights. It was a 3 week turn around til I received my slide back. Trijicon not only installed the sights for free, but they paid for UPS return shipping too. Color me impressed!

I haven't had a chance to shoot the USP due to weather related issues........Florence
    Last edited by JAH 3rd; 09-14-2018 at 08:04 PM.

User Tag List