Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Some pics from Social Levergun at TacCon 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Malamute View Post
    I'm failing to understand how lever action guns and gear aren't at or near the top of the need list?
    The list is mostly pizza guns and a windshield for my truck.

I’m famous

I really wanted to stay for your class, Chief. But the whining and kvetching from my employers was unbearable, and I had to leave early to go back to work on Sunday night.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    I really wanted to stay for your class, Chief. But the whining and kvetching from my employers was unbearable, and I had to leave early to go back to work on Sunday night.
    I don’t know about you but I’ll be bringing a lever gun to next year’s Tac Con.
    David S.

Funny you should mention that.

Chief Weems and I have been chatting about hosting him for a lever gun class here in the DFW area. We need 10 folks, I believe. I've got five interested. Want me to add you to the list?

Chief Weems and I have been chatting about hosting him for a lever gun class here in the DFW area. We need 10 folks, I believe. I've got five interested. Want me to add you to the list?
    Not sure about David brother but pencil this ETX, triple wide living inbred as interested.
    Last edited by OldRunner/CSAT Neighbor; 04-04-2018 at 08:44 PM.

Very interested.
    David S.

Quote Originally Posted by Angus McFee View Post
    Yes! I escaped the camera.
    I had an ER nurse in a class. I noticed she kept taking all head shots. Her response when asked why, "'I've seen too many people who have been shot in the chest putting up a fight in the ER." Point taken.

OldRunner & David S - adding you gents to the list. It looks like we just need three more folks. I am scouting out ranges that might host us now.

And these pictures make me envious, it looks like you folks all had a great time!

Name:  Lever Action Show Clear.JPG
Views: 435
Size:  36.2 KB

Nice! I've never seen that before. It looks like a great way to show clear. I'll have to start doing that during hunting season.

User Tag List