Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: New PX4 Safety Levers

i'm going to pass, but it would be interesting if you could mix and match with existing levers. say you are right handed. put one of these on the left side of your pistol, and an existing stealth lever on the right side. or vice versa.

I'd have to have a few sets.
    Founder Of Keepers Concealment and Lead trainer. Affiliate of CCW Safe, Use discount code ( KC10off )Sign up here https://ccwsafe.com/ref/B65241653

I'd be in for three.

Two sets for me!

Quote Originally Posted by DAB View Post
    i'm going to pass, but it would be interesting if you could mix and match with existing levers. say you are right handed. put one of these on the left side of your pistol, and an existing stealth lever on the right side. or vice versa.
    This begs the question......are these ambi with an extended lever on both sides or just the left. I am hoping it is just the left side, but understand if it’s ambi. If not, hopefully...you can use only one side if you want and will work with a stealth lever on the other side.
    Last edited by Dagga Boy; 03-29-2018 at 12:24 PM.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Quote Originally Posted by spinmove_ View Post
    Ernest, you are not helping in keeping me away from picking up a PX4c for evaluation as a new carry platform to move to. NOT. HELPING.

Sent from mah smertfone using tapathingy
    Sounds like I am helping quite a bit to me
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by Dagga Boy View Post
    This begs the question......are these ambi with an extended lever on both sides or just the left. I am hoping it is just the left side, but understand if it’s ambi. If not, hopefully...you can use only one side if you want and will work with a stealth lever on the other side.
    Yes, They are Ambi. They kind of have to be or it would be a big FU to all the lefties. The good news is you can combine it with a stealth lever on the right side. Which is the way my test gun is set up right now.

The hard part for me is going to be managing all the potential parts packages. As of now,non Compact these will come as a set, by themselves. Meaning no stealth slide stop. For most of you that will be no issue as you already have a stealth slide stop and a right side de-cocker lever.

For the people that are setting up non-Compact Carry or Full-Size Carry, this is an issue that will have to be worked out.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by Dagga Boy View Post
    I ll need at least 4.
    bragging again!
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    bragging again!
    Says the guy who has more guns than most of us have socks!

Not bragging, but also in for at least four (can't leave them alone in the same safe, keep replicating).

Awesome job Ernest, nice finishing touch to a great package.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

User Tag List