Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Thread: New PX4 Safety Levers

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    OK, the new levers are up on our site. I like calling them the "factory fugly" levers.

My hope is this will be a running change on the PX4 Compact Carry and Carry models once the ones that are in stock are sold. Either way, $42 is a cheap upgrade.

Here is the link;

https://www.langdontactical.com/px4-...cocking-lever/
    Nice. That is what I have been waiting for. Thanks for your continued efforts

Order placed, been looking fwd to these for a while now.
    Sent from a mobile device; please excuse any typographical errors.

Lefty here. Anyone have a left side stealth lever they're not using? I'm looking to do the exact opposite of what I think EL runs (I'd do a 92 style lever on the right side, stealth lever on the left).

And I’m trying to get the stealth lever only on the right.
    Sent from a mobile device; please excuse any typographical errors.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobert1035 View Post
    Lefty here. Anyone have a left side stealth lever they're not using? I'm looking to do the exact opposite of what I think EL runs (I'd do a 92 style lever on the right side, stealth lever on the left).

Give me a week or two to get in my new fugly and install it and I will have a spare left side stealth lever
    For info about training or to contact me:
    Immediate Action Combatives

Anybody have any tips on installing these things? Not something I usually have trouble with, but I can’t seem to get that roll pin to budge.

Best I remember, do it with the slide off and turned upside down. There should be a visible small channel to pass a roll pin punch, but will have to partially turn the decocking lever to get it to line up. Should be able to push it up from underneath.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by CoGT3 View Post
    Best I remember, do it with the slide off and turned upside down. There should be a visible small channel to pass a roll pin punch, but will have to partially turn the decocking lever to get it to line up. Should be able to push it up from underneath.

That’s the direction I was coming from. Unfortunately I got it to move just enough for it to hang up on the slide.

I have two sets coming in the mail today, if all goes well I should be able to play with it this afternoon and see if I see anything different.

I did the decocker conversion on mine this AM, and a combination of ham-fistedness and cheap punches led to a buggered up roll pin. A new one on hand would have really helped.

User Tag List