Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: New PX4 Safety Levers

So are the "updated" levers LTT received from Beretta the same as the "Beretta PX4 CARRY De-Coker G Safety Levers Assembly (# C8D710)" listed on Beretta USA?

The pictures are all at different angles, so it's hard to tell...

Quote Originally Posted by DekNgo View Post
    This is hilarious (and probably true).
    Having worked with the Italians, it's definitely true.

So are the "updated" levers LTT received from Beretta the same as the "Beretta PX4 CARRY De-Coker G Safety Levers Assembly (# C8D710)" listed on Beretta USA?

Well, those certainly don't look like the old stealth levers, probably are the production version of the Fugly. Myself, given the origins of these will feel better about waiting for them to show up on langdontactical.com to order.

I've got so many lever variants now, keep thinking I should pick up a PX4 in Inox just so I have somewhere to put my 92 style set.

That looks right. I am on my way home from Texas, so I am hoping they are there waiting for me.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Wondering about the person who posted those pictures on their site. Was the DeCoker subliminal for what he was snorting, rather then decent pictures of decockers?

Also, and more importantly, are these going to be preinstalled in future Compact and regular Carry's?

PX4 Carry Levers

OK, the new levers are up on our site. I like calling them the "factory fugly" levers.

My hope is this will be a running change on the PX4 Compact Carry and Carry models once the ones that are in stock are sold. Either way, $42 is a cheap upgrade.

Here is the link;

https://www.langdontactical.com/px4-...cocking-lever/
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    OK, the new levers are up on our site. I like calling them the "factory fugly" levers.

My hope is this will be a running change on the PX4 Compact Carry and Carry models once the ones that are in stock are sold. Either way, $42 is a cheap upgrade.

Here is the link;

https://www.langdontactical.com/px4-...cocking-lever/
    I look forward to trying these. I usually just turn my compact carry and use my thumb and forefinger on my weak hand to decock my compact carry. But I may put an order in for a full size carry down the road and would like to try these out. Great product, sir!

@LangdonTactical
    I need to find out what something is going to cost me today, as well as turn in some receipts to work. I am trying to place one order and am wondering when you are expecting the 18 round magazines back in stock?

Thanks

Ordering from LTT is just as painless as ordering from BUSA, and if past performance is any indication, I bet I'll have my levers in my hands by Saturday or Monday - they're quick, too.

Thanks for babysitting this project through to completion.

Quote Originally Posted by fly out View Post
    Ordering from LTT is just as painless as ordering from BUSA, and if past performance is any indication, I bet I'll have my levers in my hands by Saturday or Monday - they're quick, too.

Truth.
    For info about training or to contact me:
    Immediate Action Combatives

User Tag List