Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: New PX4 Safety Levers

Speaking of holsters, I discovered the my Galco Summer Comfort Sig P229R holster fits my PX4 CC like a glove. Just tossing that out there...

My Fugly should arrive Tomorrow. But at this point thinking about saving it for a FS .40 Inox Px4 I’m about to buy, and keep it as an actual safety lever. This will be for a woods gun and potentially be stashed in a pack sometimes so having a safety is useful. The stock levers are ridiculous. My older 9mm compact can keep the full stealth set. I don’t really see one-handed decocking as an urgent need, am I missing something?

I added the Fugly levers to my Compact last week. I ran 200 rounds through it in a practice session and another 500ish rounds John Murphy's class.

Overall, I like them a lot.

The standard G levers were an absolute no-go for me. It banged my strong hand thumb knuckle when the slide reciprocated. The Stealth levers were too flat. The Fugly's are a good compromise, certainly better than either of those options.

Nit-Pick: I think they're still a little thinner than perfect for me. I bet adding a tiny bit more width, maybe a millimeter, would make decocking easier with no negatives that I can see. That said, I'd still add them without hesitation.
    Last edited by David S.; 06-25-2018 at 11:48 AM.
    David S.

Fugly compared to a stealth, in case anyone finds this useful. Surprisingly subtle, but I can see it making a difference. Stalled on my install due to sight work so no "in-use" observations yet. I do plan do use this as just a decocker on my Compact.
    Name:  image3.jpg
Views: 558
Size:  46.3 KB

@LangdonTactical

Any update on the improved levers listed at the top of the thread?
    David S.

X2 I’m curious as well
    Sent from a mobile device; please excuse any typographical errors.

Quote Originally Posted by David S. View Post
    @LangdonTactical

Any update on the improved levers listed at the top of the thread?
    I ve been using protypes for awhile. Ernest will be installing three sets for me tonight. I ll report back on the factory versus handmade ones.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

I have not heard any updates from BUSA or BITA. I am sure they are still in process, but I don't know when they will be done.

The delay in this factory lever is the whole reason I am making the "Fugly" levers. It is just an interim step to fill the gap until the factory version hit the US. I am just trying to support the guys that use this gun daily and struggle with the standard levers.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Nesbitt View Post
    Yes, for me.
    By the way, the black Aimbi Stealth levers are up on the LTT sight now. Some of you said you wanted black aimbi levers. Well here you go:

https://www.langdontactical.com/px4-...bi-slide-stop/
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by Dagga Boy View Post
    I ve been using protypes for awhile. Ernest will be installing three sets for me tonight. I ll report back on the factory versus handmade ones.
    Didn’t realize these weren’t the factory levers but were LTT custom....even better.

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    By the way, the black Aimbi Stealth levers are up on the LTT sight now. Some of you said you wanted black aimbi levers. Well here you go:

https://www.langdontactical.com/px4-...bi-slide-stop/
    Perfect!
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

User Tag List