Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: New PX4 Safety Levers

New PX4 Safety Levers

OK, I have been telling people this was coming for some time now, and we are getting closer. Here are a few pictures of the first article version of the new decocking lever for the PX4;

Name:  Photo Mar 29, 09 04 57.jpg
Views: 3040
Size:  25.4 KB
    Name:  Photo Mar 29, 09 02 57.jpg
Views: 2759
Size:  25.8 KB
    Name:  Photo Mar 29, 09 02 47.jpg
Views: 2856
Size:  29.1 KB
    Name:  Photo Mar 29, 09 02 37.jpg
Views: 2708
Size:  25.6 KB

Not the best pictures, but I think you guys can see what you need to see here.

I have to say that I am shocked that we got here so fast. I sat down with the Engineer at Beretta at the NRA Show last April. First Article in my hands in less than a year, that is crazy fast for a big company like Beretta.

Now, we are still a few months out from having them available to sell, I am told June. But it could be a little sooner I think.

So I need to gauge interest and get an idea of how many I need to buy.

How many of you are interested?
    Should we put them up for pre-sale on the website?

Cost should be about $49 a set I think.
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Site Supporter
    You’re making it hard for me to stay off the PX4 bandwagon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interested
    From Older Offspring after a discussion of coffee:

"If it doesn't come from the Kaffa province of Ethiopia, it's just hot roasted-bean juice."

My only complaint about my PX4CC is the low-profile safety lever is a bit too small and the 92-style safety lever a bit too large. I’m in!

By the way, I have had a few range sessions with this safety lever. It is soooooo easy to decock the gun with the strong thumb now. As easy as a 92 style lever, but without the size. I think people with smaller hands are going to love this lever.

I am pretty proud of what we did here. It really takes care of a huge issue. Standard levers are too big, stealth levers are too small, this one is just right
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Ernest, you are not helping in keeping me away from picking up a PX4c for evaluation as a new carry platform to move to. NOT. HELPING.

Sent from mah smertfone using tapathingy

Great news, Ernest! Totally in.

I'm interested. The stealth levers on my PX4CC are a little too stealthy.

How's racking the slide with these? I didn't like the standard levers because they would cause me physical pain when racking the slide. The stealth levers did not have that issue but they are difficult to actuate with the strong hand thumb.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

I ll need at least 4.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

User Tag List