Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: New PX4 Safety Levers

Received my Fugly lever today. Will be installing tomorrow.
    www.hero911.org
    Hero911 when seconds save lives.

Had three sets installed today. These are not huge and a great addition to a concealment pistol without increasing the girth. They will also likely fit many holsters as well that are made specifically for the guns with stealth levers. It is much easier to de-cock with a single thumb.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

I just installed my Fugly left side lever and it’s Fawesome.

I swapped out a 92-style lever. Overhand power-stroking the slide is comfortable and it doesn’t give up purchase with strong hand manipulations of the decocker. I tend to hold my right thumb high next to the slide, a habit from being raised on Glocks, and there’s no more occasional contact during slide movement. Combined with a stealth right side lever, the widest part of the pistol is now the low profile slide release.

Good stuff, EL.

Ran a lot of drills prepping for a class today. Huge improvement with just a small amount more lever.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

I put a Fugly lever on my PX4CC yesterday. Much improvement over the stealth lever. I can now de-cock with one hand.

I've been a Glock guy for a long time, but I figured it out with the help of YouTube.

Tip to those who install the fugly lever - when you are tapping in the pin during reassembly, push in on both levers with your fingers. I had not seen that tip in any of the PX4 yootoob vids and because I am extra special, I may or may not have ruined my pin....

Thankfully, Ernest took pity on me and helped. Otherwise, I would still be looking at a gun in pieces weeks later
    For info about training or to contact me:
    Immediate Action Combatives

Any updates on these?
    Sent from a mobile device; please excuse any typographical errors.

Just bumping this up only to express still interested/waiting on these if anyone from Beretta reads this forum.

New PX4 Safety Levers

Quote Originally Posted by beenalongtime View Post
    Just bumping this up only to express still interested/waiting on these if anyone from Beretta reads this forum.
    https://www.langdontactical.com/px4-fugly-lever/

I think demand was high, just needs to re-stock while the Italian mothership works through their process.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by kjr_29; 09-04-2018 at 06:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kjr_29 View Post
    https://www.langdontactical.com/px4-fugly-lever/

I think demand was high, just needs to re-stock while the Italian mothership works through their process.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Demand is STILL high for the FACTORY, not FUGLY levers!!!!!

User Tag List