Thread: AAR notes from Concealed Carry: Advanced Skills and Tactics, Terre Haute, 24-25 March

AAR notes from Concealed Carry: Advanced Skills and Tactics, Terre Haute, 24-25 March

John Murphy is an EXCELLENT instructor. I've taken a ton of classes from a bunch of different instructors, and this class was different and more comprehensive than anything I've taken before.
    I don't have my notes in front of me, so I'm probably leaving some things out. But, the bottom lines is that if/when John Murphy returns to the area to do classes in the future, SIGN UP AND GO. You will not be disappointed.
    I'll add that the emphasis placed on pre-attack indicators , managing unknown contacts, the details on the use of pepper spray were worth the cost in my opinion. These topics are too often not covered , in this class they are covered very well.
    This is the stuff that will keep you from needing to use your gun.
    This is by far the best class I have ever attended. I left with so much valuable Info rattling around in my noggin. And John was so confident in his course, he offered a full refund if any of us were not satisfied. That's an offer he will never have to use, IMHO.
    I’ve taken a variety of classes from a variety of instructors and this class was absolutely top notch. Coach summarized everything so well that i cant add much to that. If you get the chance, train with John Murphy.
    https://www.ingunowners.com/forums/t...s-tactics.html
    Last edited by John Murphy; 03-28-2018 at 09:48 AM.

I can second the praise for Murphy’s training.
    #RESIST

Very much looking forward to taking his class this summer.

User Tag List