Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: AR OC guy gets tasered

Quote Originally Posted by Lost River View Post
    While I can certainly understand your perspective, and respect it, sadly after working on the job until my hair went (mostly) grey, I must disagree. I have seen far too many total dipsticks in the line of work and seen some incredibly stupid things done to automatically give the benefit of the doubt to the Boys in Blue.

The flip side of that is that whenever I see one of these "Open Carry" advocates (troublemakers), I pretty much automatically presume he is looking for an opportunity to create a scene, antagonize the cops, cause problems, etc. Basically they go out looking for trouble that they can film (and quite often get a paycheck). Very, very rarely has that not been the case.

If I was a uniformed cop today and I had an OC call, I would immediately assume it was a setup and that the person doing it was going to try to bait me into a confrontation so they could get paid.
    Thank you for the reply and for your service. I can certainly understand and appreciate your perspective as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The Tasee is an idiot. He and his ilk cost us Constitutional Carry in the last legislative session.

He's a worthless attention whore, and a complete waste of human protoplasm.

I hope the next time he gets beaten like a rented mule.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    Since I just want to see the dude get tased, and not watch 20+ minutes of a dude crying out for attention, can anyone let me know the time index of the tasing?
    This man gets it
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    http://www.city-data.com/forum/san-a...d-lawsuit.html

That's close to where I used to work. Residential and small business street. I am not a fan of OC of long arms in today's world.
    That guy again!?

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    Since I just want to see the dude get tased, and not watch 20+ minutes of a dude crying out for attention, can anyone let me know the time index of the tasing?
    I think about 4 minutes. Not much to see, it just goes blurry when he goes down.

Dont forget the skip feature on youtube, saves a lot of heartburn. I think you have to do it on the actual youtube page, but once you put the cursor on the vid and click, the space bar now stops and starts pause, and the right and left arrow keys skip in 5 second intervals each way. Its how I found the 4 minute part. I sure as heck wasnt going to watch that whole thing either.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    The Tasee is an idiot. He and his ilk cost us Constitutional Carry in the last legislative session.

This.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post

The only reason I like OC to be legal is that it does away with the stupid-ass brandishing charge that some cops used to bring if a gun prints under a cover garment. The cops in Poughkeepsie were notorious for doing that.

But legal OC only works if everybody is not stupid about it, and doesn’t walk around populated areas with rifles and shotguns. Those attention whores are hurting the rest of us.

Sent from my NSA-approved tracking device using Tapatalk
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Site Supporter
    We had a local guy that used to open carry a PTR 91; his girlfriend would follow him around at a distance with a video camera. He was a loser looking for a payday. We would get calls about him all the time. After the first time he was stopped and put it YouTube (where he admitted he couldn’t get a carry permit because of some arrests but he wasn’t disqualified from buying guns. WTF?) we would drive by and wave and write a report. I would see him at the local 7-11 ask him how his anti gun campaign was going. He would go off about his rights and that he wasn’t anti gun , until I reminded him that if he could afford that rifle he could afford a case to carry it in. He also open carried an XD in a serpa. He moved when his apartment lease was up and the owner refused to renew

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Poconnor View Post
    He also open carried an XD in a serpa. He moved when his apartment lease was up and the owner refused to renew
    My guess is that the landlord was tired of listening to his other tenants complaining about him. If you have a tenant that is upsetting other tenants who have been there awhile, are quiet and who pay their rent on time, it's worth it to get rid of a problem child.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Vending Machine Operator
    Quote Originally Posted by Poconnor View Post
    We had a local guy that used to open carry a PTR 91; his girlfriend would follow him around at a distance with a video camera. He was a loser looking for a payday. We would get calls about him all the time. After the first time he was stopped and put it YouTube (where he admitted he couldn’t get a carry permit because of some arrests but he wasn’t disqualified from buying guns. WTF?) we would drive by and wave and write a report. I would see him at the local 7-11 ask him how his anti gun campaign was going. He would go off about his rights and that he wasn’t anti gun , until I reminded him that if he could afford that rifle he could afford a case to carry it in. He also open carried an XD in a serpa. He moved when his apartment lease was up and the owner refused to renew
    I love a happy ending.
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

User Tag List