Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Article: Who runs March for our lives?

Article: Who runs March for our lives?

Really well done article, worth your time.

http://sultanknish.blogspot.com/2018...our-lives.html
    Last edited by LittleLebowski; 04-02-2018 at 06:42 AM.
    #RESIST

Excellent article. Thanks for sharing it, LL.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Ahhhh, Sultan Knish.. I had their website on another computer I had, I'd forgotten about it..I bookmarked it, again on my newer computer. It's always worth stopping by to read the articles.. As usual, this article is an excellant read, Democrats, gun contol groups, using kids to push their agenda, much like nazi's used the Hitler youth to push theirs. These kids bring new meaning to the term, "useful idiot"...

Thumbs up

It's an amazing time to be alive. Ban our guns, ban our speech. Appears our computer Overlords believe they can regulate what we can do with their products and 'investigate' our content. :sigh:

Appears its time to re-visit Linux OS and open source apps.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2018/03/27/m...ffice-account/
    Last edited by FNFAN; 03-27-2018 at 01:40 PM.
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

Can you possibly imagine what good could be done if the dipshits behind these constant movements actually burned time on a real world issue?
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

Thanks for the share LL. Excellent indeed.

Site Supporter
    Great article.

Never thought I'd see the day when so much time, effort, and money is spent on upending constitutional rights.

These are likely the same folks, or easily connected to, the same people exposed on the Project Veritas videos.

March for our lives is one thing. Just wait until the next election.

Quote Originally Posted by FNFAN View Post
    It's an amazing time to be alive. Ban our guns, ban our speech. Appears our computer Overlords believe they can regulate what we can do with their products and 'investigate' our content. :sigh:

Appears its time to re-visit Linux OS and open source apps.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2018/03/27/m...ffice-account/
    It all began with Garth Brooks and digital rights management telling folks what they could and couldn't do with the property they purchased rented. And it's been going downhill since.

Quote Originally Posted by fixer View Post
    Great article.

Never thought I'd see the day when so much time, effort, and money is spent on upending constitutional rights.

These are likely the same folks, or easily connected to, the same people exposed on the Project Veritas videos.

March for our lives is one thing. Just wait until the next election.
    This is what you get when you call something that takes away rights "The Patriot Act". It's just a matter of time.

/Orwell

As old Ben Franklin said, "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

But like most people who want the Government to Do Something Right Away by clamping down on those horrible people doing that horrible thing, they can't understand that their own legislation will rebound, and bite them on the arse.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

User Tag List