Thread: Aimpoint 30mm QRP2 Mount

Aimpoint 30mm QRP2 Mount

This is the QRP2 Mount that came with an Aimpoint PRO so it includes the base, spacer and ring. I have mounted my PRO on a Scalarworks mount and don’t have a need for this one anymore. This was mounted to my patrol rifle for the last several years but is in good condition. There is a tiny gouge (the size of a few grains of sand) in the front right corner of the base. This mount will work with any of the 30mm Aimpoints including the PRO, ACO or Comp M2/M3. I’m looking for $75 shipped.

–————————————————
    My posts only represent my opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of my employer. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.
    Last edited by DanM; 04-16-2018 at 01:24 PM. Reason: price drop
    沫覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    My posts only represent my opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of my employer. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Bump with price drop. $80 shipped
    沫覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

Bump and price drop: $75 shipped.
    沫覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

User Tag List