Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Culture War continues

If there is a market for something, there will always be people who will do business in that thing.
    No successful business can afford to toss out a good part of a market- the gunowner credit card business they are going to lose is pretty big, but is not all of it. The bank that picks up that business will also pick up other financial transactions- home, auto, banking, ect.
    When the loss of business begins to show from the current rush to virtue signal, there will be policy changes back to the previous status quo.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

So when do we get our little yellow stars to wear around town??

The NRA is having venues cancel bookings cause they are evil. Banks are pushing firearms businesses to act counter to their financial best interest. Demonization by the media, civil servants and such. How long before we have an unhinged Liberal firebomb the NRA HQ? Shoot up a softball practice maybe...

Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post

The NRA is having venues cancel bookings cause they are evil. Banks are pushing firearms businesses to act counter to their financial best interest. Demonization by the media, civil servants and such. How long before we have an unhinged Liberal firebomb the NRA HQ? Shoot up a softball practice maybe...

Your post sorta reminds me of this:

Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by rcbusmc24 View Post
    Citibank issues all the Gov't credit / travel cards, there is no amount of canceling our personal cards that is gong to affect their bottom line to a point that is going to matter to their shareholders or their board........but if it makes you feel better go for it.
    Yep. And they have policies in place that almost guarantee that the account will be delinquent before the travel claim is processed and the card balance is paid.

In other words CitiBank can go kitten themselves.
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

You think whoever you talk to will care?
    "Swing your leaders wide old man!"

Quote Originally Posted by Wobblie View Post
    You think whoever you talk to will care?
    For one person? No. When the business starts to notice a decline in customers or the amount of business they do? Yes.

There's a reason advertising is such a big business- they are trying to get customers. This sort of thing will undo a whole lot of expensive ad campaigns.
    That's billions of dollars of business that cannot, and will not be easily replaced.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Do not subsidize bad behavior !

As much as possible I try not to give my $ or help to people who want to damage me and my way of life.

The only people I call are the politicians who have gotten money from me.
    The only people I give money to is the people who will lobby for me.
    The only money I take away is from those who oppose my 2A rights.

In my short life experience, I've learn that there is only one thing that really affects change.

Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post
    You mean you don't have yours yet?

(Violent Little Machine Shop makes those. Could not find it on their website on this phone though.)

Sent from my Infernal Contraption using Tapatalk
    IDPA SSP classification: Sharpshooter
    F.A.S.T. classification: Intermediate

Just a few Citigroup facts. The net worth is $107 billion, with 260,000 employees in 16,000 offices across the globe. One CC means fuck all to their business.

Obviously they could care less about gun owners response. They're doing this to so all the peace loving gun haters will do business with them. I don't know how Citi could police their gun policy, but they may not even care. They've gotten their free advertising.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

User Tag List