Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: M&P 22 Compact

Bought a DeSantis Mini Scabbard (OWB, stamped 019 3A) when I got my .22C. Thinking I got it with a sale coupon for around $50. Reasonably well made. An OWB by JMCK would be nice!

I have had one for several years. My Son shoots it regularly and loves it. I’d be in for a set of rigs Tony!

civiliandefender.com

Site Supporter
    How is the trigger reach for this gun as compared to something like a basic model Browning Buck Mark?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

The triggers on my M&P 22 are similar to the buckmark, but have a bit more roll. All in all, they're quite good. Though single action, the triggers feel pretty similar to full size M&P triggers.

Anyone have a comparison with ruger sr22, which I was considering before reading this thread?

Taurus (?sp) makes a leather thumb snap holster that fits nicely.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by john c View Post
    The triggers on my M&P 22 are similar to the buckmark, but have a bit more roll. All in all, they're quite good. Though single action, the triggers feel pretty similar to full size M&P triggers.
    Thanks. Can you comment on trigger reach? I am thinking specifically for teaching someone with small hands.

Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    Loose fit in my JM and DSG M&P holsters. Not bad if the retention is cranked down, bit the mag release gets pushed by the holster. @Tony Mayer says no good molds, maybe if a few of us agree to make orders he'll buy himself one, can be had for $300ish. Probably wishful thinking.
    Is the trigger guard at least close? If it is there's a trick we can try to get something workable.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    Is the trigger guard at least close? If it is there's a trick we can try to get something workable.
    Not too far off. I'll get some pics later.

I think a Shield holster could be modified to work with a 22c. The main different is the barrell of the 22c is slightly longer, so if your shield holster covers the muzzle it will have to be trimmed/opened up.

User Tag List