Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: M&P 22 Compact

Site Supporter

M&P 22 Compact

Just picked one up as a rimfire trainer for my 2.0 Compact's. Anyone have any experience with them? Going to order new sights from Dawson. Holsters are seeming to be a problem to find.

They don't fit in normal m&p holsters? Too loose? Or overall profile doesn't fit? I'm considering the same so any info is appreciated.
    "...we suffer more in imagination than in reality." Seneca, probably.

They are smaller than a centerfire M&P. I like mine, I’ve had it since 2015.

Site Supporter
    Loose fit in my JM and DSG M&P holsters. Not bad if the retention is cranked down, bit the mag release gets pushed by the holster. @Tony Mayer says no good molds, maybe if a few of us agree to make orders he'll buy himself one, can be had for $300ish. Probably wishful thinking.

My wife has one and it's accurate and reliable. In fact, it's a tack driver out to the farthest I've tried it, 25 yards. I want one for me now. It would be a great little pistol for camping to put meat in the pot.

My brother has one. They're a heck of a lot of fun to shoot fast as you can go.

I'm not aware of any stellar holster options. I don't think it was meant with every day carry/duty/competition in mind, so it might be hard to find something that can mimic your carry/duty/competition set up with it.

-Cory

My M&P Compact fits at least one of my Glock holsters.

I love mine despite the following: Safety broke, shipped and promptly fixed. Rear sight blade and spring disappeared mid string, promptly replaced. Wondering zero due to rear blade set screw backing out, fixed with thread tape. I only shoot mine suppressed and it is a dirty, filthy ball of powder residue, bullet lube and lead. It eats everything I have fed it, say a dozen or so types and just plain works. One of my favorite shooters. I did have a holster made by On Your 6 Designs, and it works for what it is. Hopefully QC, and material thickness has increased since I purchased. I will have to check into Dawson sight options.
    Taking a break from social media.

Guys, I am more than happy to get a CNC mold for this if I can get 10 of you interested! Let me know!!
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Site Supporter
    I want an OWB and AIWB for range use. Plus something for my wife. And a couple mag pouches.

User Tag List