Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Mag Pouch is live!

Quote Originally Posted by jwperry View Post
    Hi Tony,
    I thought so? Order #25240, but looking at my sales order I don't see anything specific on ride height.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
    jwperry, neither of them were the High Ride. The high ride for the 17 will solve your problem, especially with the +4 TT base pad. You can send the one you have back and l can swap you out for the high ride. I would also get the dual soft loops or split loop for that heavier mag. Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    jwperry, neither of them were the High Ride. The high ride for the 17 will solve your problem, especially with the +4 TT base pad. You can send the one you have back and l can swap you out for the high ride. I would also get the dual soft loops or split loop for that heavier mag. Thanks
    Thank you for the offer, I'll order some more so I have options.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    I ordered this! Look forward to it!

God Bless,

Brandon

Are these in the Quick Ship section yet? Didn’t see them but may be looking in the wrong place.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Norville View Post
    Are these in the Quick Ship section yet? Didn’t see them but may be looking in the wrong place.

Thanks!
    Norville, right now they are not, but if it is just a mag pouch only order, we will work that in to the mix. We will be making hi ride aiwb pouches for every quick ship pistol we have available in the very near future. Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Tony, what size screw is used on the bumper for adjusting the magazine ride height? I'm thinking about replacing it with something that has a lower profile. Maybe a binding post screw or a truss head screw. I carry a magazine pouch at 12 o'clock and the screw head catches on the button flap when putting the pouch on. Minor annoyance but annoying nonetheless.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mbkintner View Post
    Tony, what size screw is used on the bumper for adjusting the magazine ride height? I'm thinking about replacing it with something that has a lower profile. Maybe a binding post screw or a truss head screw. I carry a magazine pouch at 12 o'clock and the screw head catches on the button flap when putting the pouch on. Minor annoyance but annoying nonetheless.

Thanks
    8/32" Thread, I think those are truss head 1/2" long
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

User Tag List