Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Mag Pouch is live!

New Mag Pouch is live!

We will be adding these to quick ship section for all the pistols we have in quick ship now, hopefully within the next week or so. If it is just a mag pouch order, we do try and work those in to production. Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Tony, can you give a summary of the pros and cons of the high ride version vs the standard AIWB mag pouch?

Also, can the G17 version work with G19 mags?

Thank you for your innovative products.

Last edited by Sal Picante; 03-21-2018 at 03:21 PM.

Ordered! Looking forward to see how they work as compared to the modified originals i ordered long ago. I've since moved back to owb mag pouches, and have one of those on order too ha, but figure these make it worth revisiting. Keep up the good work!
    "...we suffer more in imagination than in reality." Seneca, probably.

Quote Originally Posted by EMC View Post
    Tony, can you give a summary of the pros and cons of the high ride version vs the standard AIWB mag pouch?

Also, can the G17 version work with G19 mags?

Thank you for your innovative products.
    EMC, the high ride version is the same concept as having a "long" holster. More material inside the waist band lets me get the mag up higher for a faster master grip and faster reload and avoids roll out issues. The lower riding version may be a bit more concealable (but not by much and just like with holsters, it will depend on the persons dress, build, etc) , but reload is slower and it is harder to get a master grip on the mag for a reload.

The 17 version will work with the 19, you will just have about a 3/8" less mag to get ahold of.

We also have both hole patterns in this mag pouch so you will be able to use any of our belt loop options although I think either the split loop or dual soft loops is the bees knees for these pouches.

Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Quote Originally Posted by backtrail540 View Post
    Ordered! Looking forward to see how they work as compared to the modified originals i ordered long ago. I've since moved back to owb mag pouches, and have one of those on order too ha, but figure these make it worth revisiting. Keep up the good work!
    Thanks backtrail540, appreciate the business!!
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Site Supporter
    Going to order a couple to try out. My only complaint with the old one was I couldn't really index on the mag due to how low it rode with a 19 mag.

Site Supporter
    After a range trip Monday I thought to myself: “I wish the mag sat higher”.

Here we are!

I’ll be watching for these in quick ship.

God Bless,

Brandon

Mark me down for one or two to try out. I don’t have any complaints with the original as my full-size mags can be easily and quickly grasped but I would welcome more stability if available so why not.

I don’t know but when i order a mag pouch or accessory, I usually end up placing a holster order. Hahaha let’s just say I have many variety of JMs.

Tony can one add a comfort pad to legth if the mag pouch? Just curious how it would work as I have thought about this in the past.

I'm liking this iteration more and more:

The shape is very comfortable. It conceals well. The straps are perfect. It doesn't cant with 2 straps as opposed to one. It doesn't come off my belt.

Most importantly: It is easy to reload from. Here's a 1.75s reload to a 10 yard USPSA A-zone.

http://instagram.com/p/BgnQTqLnctl/

User Tag List