Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: "Morphing" Karambit on Kickstarter

Quote Originally Posted by PNWTO View Post
    Necro’ing this thread to see if @JodyH or anyone else has any updates? Got bit by the karambit bug and the Provoke looks like a good, low-profile solution with how deep it sits.
    Still carry mine regularly.
    No issues with it "self opening" unless I force it to, mine still has the right amount of resistance to overcome in order to get things moving open. Nothing has loosened up or become sloppy despite me playing with it all the time.
    I still think it's one of the best Karambits out there for low profile daily carry, a little heavier than my Spyderco (second favorite) but theres no polished ring sticking out to give it away either like on the Spyderco.
    Another awesome thing about the clip is I've yet to hang it on anything. Seems every other knife I carry regularly I snag the clip on something and bend the shit out of it at least once a year.

I must have received one of the first ones released because a large multi-store semi-local knife dealer said he's just now starting to have them trickle in from the order he made way back when they were first announced.
    He was shocked when I told him i'd had mine since January. He didn't believe me until I showed him the dated picture on my phone from when I received it.

BTW: those who wear Duluth pants (at least the Firehose-Flex cargo pants) the Provoke fits perfectly down in that little whatever pocket at the bottom of the right front hand pocket.
    That's where I carry it now unless my NAA Pug is there instead.
    Last edited by JodyH; 09-18-2019 at 06:51 AM.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

-How can we make CCT125US buy our knife?
    -Think of a P7M8...
    Taking a break from social media.

User Tag List