Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Glock 42/43 mag pouches

I bought the Raven concealment Vanguard product for the 42/43, and was greatly underwhelmed with how it tucked the pistol compared to a real appendix holster.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Site Supporter
    I have used one of their pouches for my go to IWB (G34/35) for the last 18+ months. The "Velcro" on mine got lazy and would no longer "mate" well so I ultimately just glued the loop shut and drove on.

Ready Tactical OWB carrier. Affordable, easy on and off and relatively slim line. I mean, the magazines themselves are really small and very thin so carrying OWB is pretty darned easy short of carrying in a tight t-shirt.

Kytex Shooting Gear - they are super slim and inexpensive.

I just received my JMCK AIWB pouch for the 43. Feels exactly like the JMCK 1911 pouch I have been using for the last year and a half. I've traditionally hated spare mag pouches, but this design has been a joy to use. Highly recommended.

Quote Originally Posted by VolGrad View Post
    Kytex Shooting Gear - they are super slim and inexpensive.
    Ditto .... works well for small magazines like the LCP and G43.

The path of least resistance will seldom get you where you need to be.

I have a Zorn that seems to work well. I got it and a skinny rig and sold my 43 five days later. LoL

I use a Grizzle GS2 double mag carrier. Most comfortable carrier I've used. http://rgrizzleleather.com/mag-carriers.html

As a private civvy, I finally decided that carrying spare mags IWB/AIWB was not worth it so I carry pocket mag pouches. However, if I were a pilot, I'd want more retention than most of those offer. The JMCK AIWB SPMP was my favorite.

Mastermind Tactics work very well for the small magazines. Inexpensive too.

User Tag List