Thread: Waiting on my pistol

Waiting on my pistol

I took forever to order my M&P 2.0 Compact. I had this hope that they would offer it in FDE, like the full size. Got tired of waiting and had my dealer get one enroute. Now I'm sitting here like a kid counting down the days til Christmas.

Got the LE package - 3 mags and NS. I opted for no external safety.

Congratulations, I’m waiting on a Cen-Tac and know just how you feel.

I had never heard of a "Cen Tac", until I read your post. I Google'd it and the first thing that popped up was stuff by Century. Then I saw a Beretta Centurion Tactical. Is that what you ate talking about. If so, WOW! Looks like an amazing pistol.
    "Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of liberty" ~ Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by JATA View Post
    I had never heard of a "Cen Tac", until I read your post. I Google'd it and the first thing that popped up was stuff by Century. Then I saw a Beretta Centurion Tactical. Is that what you ate talking about. If so, WOW! Looks like an amazing pistol.
    Yes, the Cen-Tac around here is indeed the Wilson/Beretta Centurion Tactical.

Sent from mah smertfone using tapathingy

I took forever to order my M&P 2.0 Compact. I had this hope that they would offer it in FDE, like the full size. Got tired of waiting and had my dealer get one enroute. Now I'm sitting here like a kid counting down the days til Christmas.

Got the LE package - 3 mags and NS. I opted for no external safety.
    I know the feeling also. My P30L is supposed to be delivered monday. I would love to hear your thoughts on the 2.0C after you get some rounds through it. I got to run a mag through one a couple of weeks ago for the first time. I really liked it.

Yes the Wilson Beretta. They are doing a action job and spring change before it ships so I’m not so patiently waiting.
    Last edited by DRJ; 03-17-2018 at 11:54 AM.

I’ve been waiting 22 weeks to get my P30LS back from Lazy Wolf...
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

I know how you feel. The M&P doesn't "fit" my hand though I shoot it well. I like Glocks and 1911s but I have two really nice Berettas on order, one being a Cen-Tac and the other is "special".

Yesterday a buddy let me shoot his 2.0 Compact. It felt better than the other M&Ps in my hand and it gives me something in which to use the numerous M&P mags I have. Grrrr.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalDep View Post
    I know how you feel. The M&P doesn't "fit" my hand though I shoot it well. I like Glocks and 1911s but I have two really nice Berettas on order, one being a Cen-Tac and the other is "special".

Yesterday a buddy let me shoot his 2.0 Compact. It felt better than the other M&Ps in my hand and it gives me something in which to use the numerous M&P mags I have. Grrrr.
    Pretty interested in a "special" Beretta. Special as in a difficult to find pistol, or Special as in NDA is involved?

-Cory

User Tag List