Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: These damn kids and their music

Quote Originally Posted by will_1400 View Post
    These kids did a good job with Dream Theater. Lots of talent out there with an appreciation of good music.
    That very cover is far better than the original. The bassist and drummer are just beasts. He has had several in that league but that guy has some magical juju going on, his arrangements and selection of music for the kids to do is just uncanny.

2 more favorites from this guy's kids:

Last edited by Spartan1980; 03-19-2018 at 07:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan1980 View Post
    That very cover is far better than the original. The bassist and drummer are just beasts. He has had several in that league but that guy has some magical juju going on, his arrangements and selection of music for the kids to do is just uncanny.
    I stumbled across some of those a while back and recall a killer Iron Maiden rendition.

ETA: Here it is
    Last edited by BobLoblaw; 03-19-2018 at 10:53 AM. Reason: Link
    Bob Loblaw lobs law bombs

It's sooo nice to see these young artists perform. Much of what passes for modern music is just autotune trash.
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

Site Supporter
    Van Fleet played Coachella.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GreggW View Post
    It’s your fault. You just opened up Pandora’s box by linking this. Now I must share one of my favorite covers of all time. Same girl singing.

https://youtu.be/mYKLvYGqaC0

You don’t have to like this kind of music to appreciate what these kids can do. But it helps.
    Not my kind of music, but wow. Amazing talent there.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Another very Zep tune from these kids:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2pa-Eb4wLE

IMO they're openly aping Led Zep but they're so damn good at it that I'm OK with it.

User Tag List